Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rangers SUCK!!!

The Rangers SUCK!!!

that is all

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    that is all
    You say this after a dominating 6-1 win?

We have to give Torts credit. He's got this team swarming around the net. They are certainly playing an agressive uptempo in your face style that we haven't seen in a long time. Maybe never under Tom Renney. Even Rozsival and Khalinin are showing up. Redden looks to be rejuvenated. I'm anxiously awaiting the outcome of the Avery situation. I would have loved to have Avery on the ice last night with all the nonsense from the Avs.

With the trade deadline approaching, I think Voros and Dawes are dead weight. Voros is a 4th liner at best and Dawes simply gets pushed off the puck too easily. He would be more effective with a western conference team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You say this after a dominating 6-1 win?

We have to give Torts credit. He's got this team swarming around the net. They are certainly playing an agressive uptempo in your face style that we haven't seen in a long time. Maybe never under Tom Renney. Even Rozsival and Khalinin are showing up. Redden looks to be rejuvenated. I'm anxiously awaiting the outcome of the Avery situation. I would have loved to have Avery on the ice last night with all the nonsense from the Avs.

With the trade deadline approaching, I think Voros and Dawes are dead weight. Voros is a 4th liner at best and Dawes simply gets pushed off the puck too easily. He would be more effective with a western conference team.
    just tryin to not get my hopes up again, after watchin them last night and seeing them dominate it makes the past 2 month stretch bother me even more

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    that is all
    Completely agree

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Completely agree
    Show a little class. You're the only one all season who has chosen to spam the other team's board.

Show a little class. You're the only one all season who has chosen to spam the other team's board.
    Are you kidding me? Go through the beginning of the Devils thread, when the Rangers were on top, there are random insults from you guys--which were ignored. My one post in each of the Rangers/Islanders threads were solely direct rebuttals to such posts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Are you kidding me? Go through the beginning of the Devils thread, when the Rangers were on top, there are random insults from you guys--which were ignored. My one post in each of the Rangers/Islanders threads were solely direct rebuttals to such posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    Broduer looks like hes in the best shape hes been in a while. It should help slow him declining. He is going to have a another Vezina season.
    Quote Originally Posted by jr420x
    LETS GO RANGERS !!!!! and BRING IN COWWWWWWWWHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jr420x
    Rangers Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    Debbies are gonna win tonight.

Rangers are a mess
    These are the only 4 posts I could find from Ranger fans through January 1st. No insults whatsoever. As usual, you fail. Way to go JFL.

These are the only 4 posts I could find from Ranger fans through January 1st. No insults whatsoever. As usual, you fail. Way to go JFL.
    1) Middle 2 quotes have no place in a Devils thread - or if they do, why did you get your panties in a wad over my (light-hearted, no less) comment in this thread?

2) You dodge the more important point about my posts in the NYR/NYI threads - that they were, in fact, rebuttals. Convenient how you left out the exchanges that went along with those posts.

Jets Insider VIP
    1) Middle 2 quotes have no place in a Devils thread - or if they do, why did you get your panties in a wad over my (light-hearted, no less) comment in this thread?

2) You dodge the more important point about my posts in the NYR/NYI threads - that they were, in fact, rebuttals. Convenient how you left out the exchanges that went along with those posts.
    Please. Don't pretend like you actually have legitimate points to make. I was looking for your supposed "insults" from Ranger fans in the Devils thread. NOT ONE! I knew they weren't there. I just wanted to prove it to you (and everyone else) to show what a troll you are. I could care less about your posts in the other thread. I had no interest in wasting any more of my time on it. Besides, you are not an Islander fan so who cares. But you are a Devils fan and you just couldn't resisit the urge to get a dig in. I get along great with most of the Devils fans because we can talk hockey intelligently and maturely. Nobody is interested in your immature antics. The hockey boards have been very civil so let's keep it that way.

Please. Don't pretend...blah blah blah evade evade evade dodge dodge
    Since you continue to duck from valid points made against your "argument" as per your usual, I'll leave you with this: Go suck a lemon, Jordy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Since you continue to duck from valid points made against your "argument" as per your usual, I'll leave you with this: Go suck a lemon, Jordy.
    Wake me up when you actually make a valid point. And thanks for providing further proof of your maturity by "inventing" a post by me. Just shows that you have no point and got pnwed.

Wake me up when you actually make a valid point.
    Why? So you could continue to ignore them?

And thanks for providing further proof of your maturity by "inventing" a post by me. Just shows that you have no point and got pnwed.
    Ah yes, a post lecturing about maturity, coming from the man who leapt into an offensive because of my clearly light-hearted jab--which, mind you, NOBODY else has had a problem with. Typical Jordy. Small man syndrome methinks

Jets Insider VIP

A post lecturing about maturity, coming from the man who leapt into an offensive because of my clearly light-hearted jab--which, mind you, NOBODY else has had a problem with.
    Probably because everyone else already has you on ignore.

Probably because everyone else already has you on ignore.
    Hey look, it's MACPAC Jr.!

All League
    [Jets_for_life in Rangers threads] = [PatsfanTX on JI]

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Actually, you're giving JFL way too much credit. He's not anywhere near TX's league.

PatsFanTX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jets for Life

Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    You get more ridiculous by the post.

Pats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jets
    Solid contribution, Jr.
    Last edited by JETS_for_life; 03-04-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Just checking in...glad to see the Rags still suck.

All League
    I guess this explains it.

FWIW, I'd trade-off with the Rangers "suck" right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel7 View Post
    I guess this explains it.

FWIW, I'd trade-off with the Rangers "suck" right now.
    Your boy Spezza is lighting it up. Maybe he's only good when he knows there's nothing to play for? Is he in a contract year?

Oops, Never mind. Just saw he's signed through 12/13 for $8M per. Yikes! They re-signed him last off-season?
    Last edited by Jordy; 03-20-2009 at 06:40 PM.