Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Anyone recognize this guy...

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    It's Zidane...


    lol, you're SOOOO predictable


    ps -- next time try finding a pic that doens't include the player's name in the properties
    I was thinking with a full head of hair in a weird uniform that only Turk would recognize it might throw people off...if I'd posted a pic without his name in the properties


    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    yes sir


    one of my all-time favorite players, he was awesome in PSG.
    He was an absolute bust the first year. We couldn't believe how the guy was on the Brazilian national team, then he turned great. probably one of the slowest players I've ever seen, but his technique put him obove the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Of course it's Vialli but that pic was the answer not the question...
    Sorry if I was a little too hard on you Royal Jet, welcome...

    What team is Zidane pplaying for in that photo? Cannes?
    ReallY??? wow.

    That pic was when he played for Cannes.
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 03-09-2009 at 06:52 AM.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got another one





    RD, my mind goes blank and I forget everything you've written as soon as I see the sig... well done sir, well done...

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I got another one





    RD, my mind goes blank and I forget everything you've written as soon as I see the sig... well done sir, well done...
    Kevin Keegan


    I cheated, i looked at the properties.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like



  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post


    Too easy mate Toni Scumacher...Did you know he played for the sewerbirds the last few years of his career. I hated his guts growing up, ok I admit I still do

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Too easy mate Toni Scumacher...Did you know he played for the sewerbirds the last few years of his career. I hated his guts growing up, ok I admit I still do
    I'm way too predictable with my pics.

    I have to find some obscure dude......


  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I'm way too predictable with my pics.

    I have to find some obscure dude......

    Trifon Ivanov, he used to hit the ball like a SOB, played centre back for Rapid Vienna...

    next?

    my god I need to get a life...

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Trifon Ivanov, he used to hit the ball like a SOB, played centre back for Rapid Vienna...

    next?

    my god I need to get a life...
    Whoa that was....sad.

    I remember him just because he's quite possibly the ugliest dude I've ever seen.


    gotta keep searchin'..

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    No clicking on the properties


  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    No clicking on the properties

    I honestly don't know this one

    But the haircut, the goofy smile and the ugly jacket screams English to me for some reason...

    Is it Chris Waddle?

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I honestly don't know this one

    But the haircut, the goofy smile and the ugly jacket screams English to me for some reason...

    Is it Chris Waddle?
    Yep.

    OK I give up.

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    John Holmes
    LOL

    That's terrific.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL

    That's terrific.
    Thank you, finally !!

    I hate it when you crack a joke and have to wait 2 pages for a LOL.

  14. #34
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I honestly don't know this one

    But the haircut, the goofy smile and the ugly jacket screams English to me for some reason...

    Is it Chris Waddle?
    Dude, you are good.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Dude, you are good.

    A little better than I'd like actually but thanks

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting to ****ing feel like rain man over here...

    Andreas Brehme...

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    They aren't that difficult to be honest (ie: our generation).


    If you get this one, without cheating, you need to get laid.


  19. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    They aren't that difficult to be honest (ie: our generation).


    If you get this one, without cheating, you need to get laid.

    I don't know prolly Real Madrid with the all whites but I'm happy to say I don't know the guy... I would guess Puskas?

    And about getting laid...yeah well!that's not gonna happen until my birthday in June...I'm married...

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I don't know prolly Real Madrid with the all whites but I'm happy to say I don't know the guy... I would guess Puskas?

    And about getting laid...yeah well!that's not gonna happen until my birthday in June...I'm married...
    Got the team right.

    After Zidane, best Frenchman to have played for them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us