Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes On MTV Cribs (3/7/09)

Hall Of Fame

Kerry Rhodes On MTV Cribs (3/7/09)

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="4"]The episode takes place from his home.

Saturday, March 7, 2009, 4:30pm, EST

It shoud be cool! :cool:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

somebody told me that he lives somewhere in Warren NJ. I guess we will now see if its true.

Thanks for posting that...I'll definitely have to check that out...can't remember seeing any Jets players on that show.

[QUOTE=bpoz1313;3038203]somebody told me that he lives somewhere in Warren NJ. I guess we will now see if its true.[/QUOTE]

I guess he's got radon in his basement

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GangGreen11269;3038213]Thanks for posting that...I'll definitely have to check that out...can't remember seeing any Jets players on that show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no problem!

For Bpoz1313; I have a feeling that he lives in NYC but I could be wrong.

[QUOTE=GangGreen11269;3038213]Thanks for posting that...I'll definitely have to check that out...can't remember seeing any Jets players on that show.[/QUOTE]

They had Curtis Martin on there once. His place was pretty small compared to a lot of others.

Banned
    [QUOTE=MrSFJFC;3038229]Yeah, no problem!

For Bpoz1313; I have a feeling that he lives in NYC but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Nah he don't live in NYC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Thanks! DVR has been set

[QUOTE=MrSFJFC;3038185][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="4"][B]The episode takes place from his home. [/B]

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

As opposed to where? LOL. :D

All League
    damn I wont be near a TV at that time, that sucks, hope they replay it later...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PaPZ187;3038387]damn I wont be near a TV at that time, that sucks, hope they replay it later...[/QUOTE]

You can watch it on line as well....[url]http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/cribs/videos-full-episodes.jhtml[/url]

Practice Squad

OT- MTV Cribs

Not sure if any of you caught it, but just saw Kerry Rhodes' pad on MTV cribs!! That dude is one funny mofo!! And of course is pad is SICK!! I am sure it will be on again. Dude has a sick Range Rover and UNREAL Bentley!!

my goof! its cotchery who lives in warren. I have NO IDEA where Rhodes lives...BUT i hear Mangold lives in chatham?

Episode 25: Thomas Jones from back in 2006

food for thought has nothing to do with this thread but how about starting clowney and cotchery at wide outs

All League
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3038390]You can watch it on line as well....[url]http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/cribs/videos-full-episodes.jhtml[/url][/QUOTE]

Thanks man I appreciate it, miss having a DVR but times are tough, can't afford it at the moment

[QUOTE=JETSFAN777;3038537]food for thought has nothing to do with this thread but how about starting clowney and cotchery at wide outs[/QUOTE]

Do they have cribs like Kerry?

They probably filmed it last month.

When all the pro-bowlers were in Hawaii.

Jets Insider VIP
    mtv is really running out of peple to do this on if they are choosing to show Kerry rhodes' place.

Veteran

Chrebet was on the show several years ago. Had an awesome silver Dodge Viper:yes: