Thread: The Pro Arena Forum Petition/Plea

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

The Pro Arena Forum Petition/Plea

As some of you know, I'm a huge NHL fan. I also follow the NBA to an extent. I'm a frequent contributor to the NHL forum as are many other fans of the local teams, out of area teams and the NHL in general. I'm sure the same goes for the NBA.

I am making a plea to all of you to please contact Sooth in a PM and let him know that this forum, as presently constructed, makes it very difficult to follow the progression of threads for the NHL and NBA. There's a separate MLB forum and, for God sakes, there's a separate Soccer forum. For the most part, the same handful of people discuss soccer topics. Why does soccer deserve a separate forum and the NHL and NBA do not?

I have already sent Sooth a PM. (Unfortunately, I have not been given the courtesy of a response). I'm asking that if you agree with me, to please do the same. We need to have our NHL and NBA forums back! Hopefully, if there is enough support for this, Sooth will make a change. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    As some of you know, I'm a huge NHL fan. I also follow the NBA to an extent. I'm a frequent contributor to the NHL forum as are many other fans of the local teams, out of area teams and the NHL in general. I'm sure the same goes for the NBA.

I am making a plea to all of you to please contact Sooth in a PM and let him know that this forum, as presently constructed, makes it very difficult to follow the progression of threads for the NHL and NBA. There's a separate MLB forum and, for God sakes, there's a separate Soccer forum. For the most part, the same handful of people discuss soccer topics. Why does soccer deserve a separate forum and the NHL and NBA do not?

I have already sent Sooth a PM. (Unfortunately, I have not been given the courtesy of a response). I'm asking that if you agree with me, to please do the same. We need to have our NHL and NBA forums back! Hopefully, if there is enough support for this, Sooth will make a change. Thank you.
    Good idea, PM sent.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

Boy you sure talk all nice when you WANT something.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Boy you sure talk all nice when you WANT something.
    Give me some sugar baby.

Edit: Ooops. Sorry. I was Im'ing your wife and hit the wrong button.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should definately be an NHL forum, IMO.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    so....this whole petition/plea thingie really is on fire, huh?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn, baby, burn.....

Disco inferno!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    so....this whole petition/plea thingie really is on fire, huh?
    It will be on Obama's desk by the 4th of July.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh, it's slightly hard to browse through, it should atleast be sub-sectioned. Not that big an issue, plus it looks busy in here for once.. I found the matrix.