Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leonhard's Uni # ???

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Leonhard's Uni # ???

Anyone know if he has been assigned a #? Or is there a Press Conference scheduled. I love this signing. I know he was 36 in Balt, 42 in Buff and 18 at Wisconsin, so it doesn't look like 36 is a lock. I think we'll see alot of his Jerseys around. I may be one of them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They haven't announced anything, his number is blank on the Jets roster page (Same with Scott and Sheppard)

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im pretty sure they didnt assign new numbers until after the draft last year. could be wrong though

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    you will see a lot of them....cause he's whiiiiiiiiite

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ombudsmn;3039754]you will see a lot of them....cause he's whiiiiiiiiite[/QUOTE]

?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ombudsmn;3039754]you will see a lot of them....cause he's whiiiiiiiiite[/QUOTE]

WTF?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

[IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/10.gif[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=ombudsmn;3039754]you will see a lot of them....cause he's whiiiiiiiiite[/quote]

This won't end well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's inferring that we have another white safety so he's going to put up alot of numbers.

Sarcasm perhaps

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Sec332;3039698]Anyone know if he has been assigned a #? Or is there a Press Conference scheduled. I love this signing. I know he was 36 in Balt, 42 in Buff and 18 at Wisconsin, so it doesn't look like 36 is a lock. [B]I think we'll see alot of his Jerseys around[/B]. I may be one of them.[/quote]

[quote=ombudsmn;3039754]you will see a lot of them....cause he's whiiiiiiiiite[/quote]

[quote=outeast;3039772]I think he's inferring that we have another white safety so he's going to put up alot of numbers.

Sarcasm perhaps[/quote]

I don't think it was sarcasm.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I signed him to my Jets franchise in Madden, the game assigned him #42, he is also absolute **** in madden.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Nick Blitz;3039920]I signed him to my Jets franchise in Madden, the game assigned him #42, he is also absolute **** in madden.[/QUOTE]

Yea he isn't very good in madden for some reason. I moved him from SS to FS though and swapped him with Rhodes and he played a bit better

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=outeast;3040005]Yea he isn't very good in madden for some reason. I moved him from SS to FS though and swapped him with Rhodes and he played a bit better[/QUOTE]

That's how it'll be on the field come September.

Rhodes - SS
    Leonhard - FS

In Madden 2010 he'll have a significant rating spike.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    no sarcasm. people wear jerseys to games. look at the crowds at games - mostly white. white people buy white people's jerseys. sometimes it's a product of them just being really good. but why on earth buy a leonhard jersey over revis, harris, scott, rhodes, or jenkins if not for some other reason?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ombudsmn;3040031]no sarcasm. people wear jerseys to games. look at the crowds at games - mostly white. white people buy white people's jerseys. sometimes it's a product of them just being really good. but why on earth buy a leonhard jersey over revis, harris, scott, rhodes, or jenkins if not for some other reason?[/QUOTE]

Ignorance :zzz:

Hope the masses let you have it but you're not worth the exertion of pointing out everything wrong with what you just said...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3040045]Ignorance :zzz:

Hope the masses let you have it but you're not worth the exertion of pointing out everything wrong with what you just said...[/QUOTE]

+1

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=ombudsmn;3040031]no sarcasm. people wear jerseys to games. look at the crowds at games - mostly white. white people buy white people's jerseys. sometimes it's a product of them just being really good. but why on earth buy a leonhard jersey over revis, harris, scott, rhodes, or jenkins if not for some other reason?[/quote]

Wow. You should have quit while you were ahead.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ombudsmn;3040031]no sarcasm. people wear jerseys to games. look at the crowds at games - mostly white. white people buy white people's jerseys. sometimes it's a product of them just being really good. but why on earth buy a leonhard jersey over revis, harris, scott, rhodes, or jenkins if not for some other reason?[/QUOTE]

To be fair there are 10 black people on the "Take the Train to the Game" paper that came with the season ticket invoice.

I have a Rhodes, Abraham, Vilma, and Cox jersey and I am white. :eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the latest Madden Roster Update I downloaded Leonhard is rated atleast an 82 overall I believe, maybe even a little bit higher which is better than Elam (79) or Smith (78) but no comparison to Rhodes who is like 96, the second best FS in the game behind Ed Reed