Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leonhard's Uni # ???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Barrett's release, frees up #36 if it's any consolation? I made the mistake of ordering a Vilma jersey with the #53 on it (that's what he wore in camp) before he got the #51. He's gone now so it really doesn't make a difference, but it just collects dust in my closet..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Lantern 80;3040124][B]David Barrett's release, frees up #36[/B] if it's any consolation? I made the mistake of ordering a Vilma jersey with the #53 on it (that's what he wore in camp) before he got the #51. He's gone now so it really doesn't make a difference, but it just collects dust in my closet..[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the latest roster update, in Madden, Leonhard is rated at 85 if moved to FS, which is where he'll be playing for us, and for me he's been an int machine and made the pro-bowl in my first season with him on the roster.

Also, to the original question, Leonhard should wear #36, thats what he wore in Balt. and with Barrett gone #36 is free for him to choose.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should wear a 40 number. Theyre sexy and noone wears them

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Starkweather;3040203]With the latest roster update, in Madden, Leonhard is rated at 85 if moved to FS, which is where he'll be playing for us, and for me he's been an int machine and made the pro-bowl in my first season with him on the roster.

Also, to the original question, Leonhard should wear #36, thats what he wore in Balt. and with Barrett gone #36 is free for him to choose.[/QUOTE]

Damn I haven't got xbox live so im stuck with the original roster, he's 78 and thats after 2 seasons of training his ass off.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=outeast;3040005][B]Yea he isn't very good in madden for some reason.[/B] I moved him from SS to FS though and swapped him with Rhodes and he played a bit better[/QUOTE]

It mirrors real football in some cases apparently

kidding :D