Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter King Out of the Closet

Peter King Out of the Closet

In this week's MMQB, Peter King announced that his family is moving from Montclair, NJ to..............
    BOSTON! He's finally done with the charade.

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/03/08/offseason/2.html[/url]

[IMG]http://www.sitcomsonline.com/cheers/CheersTV.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    [quote=freemac24;3039807]In this week's MMQB, Peter King announced that his family is moving from Montclair, NJ to..............
    BOSTON! He's finally done with the charade.

[URL]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/03/08/offseason/2.html[/URL][/quote]
    Funny, I just finished reading his column and I thought the same thing.:yes:

Banned
    He's moving to Massachusetts so Mary Beth can legally get married.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah, those long distance relationships never work out.

Now he can jerk off in person instead of to pictures.

I grew up in Montclair, NJ and went to school with one of his daughters. Good to see that he's done with the charade.

EDIT: he did have some nice things to say about my hometown, but all of his Jet hating has trumped those few kind words.
    Last edited by dassin; 03-09-2009 at 01:15 PM.

[QUOTE=Jordy;3039834]Yeah, those long distance relationships never work out.

Now he can jerk off in person instead of to pictures.[/QUOTE]

Real Estate prices in Mntclair just ticked upwards..........

I hope a piece of the big dig falls from the ceiling and hits him in the head in BOSTON!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=southparkcpa;3039861]Real Estate prices in Mntclair just ticked upwards..........

I hope a piece of the big dig falls from the ceiling and hits him in the head in BOSTON!!![/quote]

Can we have a "GFY" for Peter King?

[QUOTE=Jordy;3039872]Can we have a "GFY" for Peter King?[/QUOTE]
    [SIZE="4"][B]
    Peter King...........GFY!!![/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://blog.thisiskatie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gtfo-take-fail.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    GFY Peter King !!

Banned
    Peter Pom Poms

All League
    There is ZERO reason for a guy PKs age that already has a job to move to Boston. None. It is NOT a major media center, it is not the home of any networks, it isn't particularly "Tax-Friendly", and its very parochial, not a Major Hub of anything aside from Education.

Maybe Pete is going to get his masters at Tufts? Take a few classes at BU?

Its actually pretty pathetic that a guy like Pete King would move to Boston just to be nearer his man-crush - Bellichek. Sad....

I lived in Boston about 10 years ago, so I'm not talking out of my @ss, its an OK town, decent bars and such, and aside from the History of the place and the Schools, there is NO REASON for anyone to WANT to move there. Nice place to visit.......thats about it.

But now he can join the massive Circle-Jerk that is the Boston Sports Scene...

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3040091]There is ZERO reason for a guy PKs age that already has a job to move to Boston. None. It is NOT a major media center, it is not the home of any networks, it isn't particularly "Tax-Friendly", and its very parochial, not a Major Hub of anything aside from Education.

Its actually pretty pathetic that a guy like Pete King would move to Boston just to be nearer his man-crush - Bellichek. Sad....

I lived in Boston about 10 years ago, so I'm not talking out of my @ss, its an OK town, decent bars and such, and aside from the History of the place and the Schools, there is NO REASON for anyone to WANT to move there. Nice place to visit.......thats about it.

But now he can join the massive Circle-Jerk that is the Boston Sports Scene...[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about.. I work down the street from where he lives.. There is tons of stuff going on.. And its not a media center?? What world do you live in? Is it NY, no, but it closer to NY than most centers..

Just an FYI, Foxboro is about 1 hour away from Boston (traffic).. And he stated over the years he's a red sox season tkt holder..

And I believe living in Boston is actually Cheaper in some parts of NJ and most parts of NY City..

But alas, he is a homer with BB in the Pats.. But how can you not be.. Team of the decade with one of the top qbs to ever play..

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3040091]

But now he can join the massive Circle-Jerk that is the Boston Sports Scene...[/QUOTE]

AbsofukinLutely!!!! I like going there 2 times a year BUT gimme a break.

Boston to live? I don't get it unless you have family there.

I am sure some people feel that way about NY though.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3040105]AbsofukinLutely!!!! I like going there 2 times a year BUT gimme a break.

Boston to live? I don't get it unless you have family there.

I am sure some people feel that way about NY though.[/QUOTE]

I feel that way about NY.. Love to visit but NO way in hell would I live there.. Have family in NJ.. Rather go there 1st.. just because of them..

[QUOTE=mcsully;3040108]I feel that way about NY.. Love to visit but NO way in hell would I live there.. Have family in NJ.. Rather go there 1st.. just because of them..[/QUOTE]

I worked in NYC for 10 years, 2 hr commute each way. I agree with you. I live and work within a 1 mile radius and am very happy.

I never realized he lived in Essex County. Good thing he's leaving...

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3040091]There is ZERO reason for a guy PKs age that already has a job to move to Boston. None. It is NOT a major media center, it is not the home of any networks, it isn't particularly "Tax-Friendly", and its very parochial, not a Major Hub of anything aside from Education.

That's total crap....there are LOTS of things positive about living in Boston. It's a great sports town with competitive teams in all four major sports. It's medical facilities are world renown. The theater and art scene is second only to New York. Great skiing is one hour north. Some of the finest beaches in the world are one hour south. Tax free shopping just over the border and a 40 minute drive. Legal prostitution is an hour's drive south. What's not to love?

Boston is a great city. I love the place. If I were to live anywhere else in the NE it'd be there or Toronto.

Plus, I'd be able to watch the Celtics on a regular basis instead of only once a week.
    Last edited by 49ersJetsfan; 03-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.