Thread: ESPN.com are Tools - "Mangini raids Jets again!"

Hall Of Fame

ESPN.com are Tools - "Mangini raids Jets again!"

On their NFL page they call attention to the signing of Hank Poteat and claim that we are being raided.....AGAIN by Eric.

After signing Sheppard and Leonard for the secondary thus allowing Lowery to move to the nickel - what would make any sane reporter believe the Jets are under attack from their portly limp dick ex-coach?

Plus they say "AGAIN" like anyone cared that DT CJ Mosley was signed by the Browns too.

If he wants to be the Cleveland Jets, he should sign Eric Barton and get Favre to come back.

Until then, ESPN should shut the hell up!!! :yes:

Practice Squad
    right on bro!

They probably think that because we won't STFU about him.

Rex signed players that the Ravens wanted to retain, that's raiding. Mangini signed a backup defensive tackle and a nickle corner that the Jets made no effort to re-sign, that's called garbage picking.

Bewildered Beast
    Oh my god, they took Hank! :eek: It's like Sophie's Choice all over again! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:rolleyes:

ESPN is a joke. It is all about sensationalism with them. Is it any wonder that they hired a former WWE character to do highlights (john coachman).

Who else does he want?

Nugent?

Ainge?

Brad Smith?

Yeah, he's raiding us.

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;3041565]ESPN is a joke. It is all about sensationalism with them. Is it any wonder that they hired a former WWE character to do highlights (john coachman).[/QUOTE]

Haha, I thought thatguy looked familar!! ESPN is joke, they will report anything, true or not, just to be the first to report it.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetsound;3041531]On their NFL page they call attention to the signing of Hank Poteat and claim that we are being raided.....AGAIN by Eric.

After signing Sheppard and Leonard for the secondary thus allowing Lowery to move to the nickel - what would make any sane reporter believe the Jets are under attack from their [B][SIZE="4"]portly limp dick ex-coach?[/SIZE][/B]

Plus they say "AGAIN" like anyone cared that DT CJ Mosley was signed by the Browns too.

If he wants to be the Cleveland Jets, he should sign Eric Barton and get Favre to come back.

Until then, ESPN should shut the hell up!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;3041565]ESPN is a joke. It is all about sensationalism with them. Is it any wonder that they hired a former WWE character to do highlights (john coachman).[/QUOTE]

They made me laugh this morning...

The chick said. "Magic / Pistons, let's talk about it."

Dude said, "Magic Pistons, that would really help the auto industry out"

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3041597]They made me laugh this morning...

The chick said. "Magic / Pistons, let's talk about it."

Dude said, "Magic Pistons, that would really help the auto industry out"[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/dab151eb7be74d04d909a0e84251426319bfeee.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetsound;3041531] [I]portly[/I] limp dick ex-coach?

[/QUOTE]

I would have went with [I]fatass[/I]. Limp dick is appropriate.

All League
    [QUOTE=FYtheSG;3041591]Haha, I thought thatguy looked familar!! ESPN is joke, they will report anything, true or not, just to be the first to report it.[/QUOTE]

everyone should just chill da f;k out about all of this because its not even a big deal in my opinion..... it was hank poteat for christ's sake!!!!! :steamin: we let him get away with taking these players because thats what the front office wants to let them do. so they dont have to sign these players for more than what they think they are worth.... everyone needs to remember what kind of gm we have and the new faces in the front office that are making all the difference and if those players leave it is for the bigger payday not because they want to go to a better team........ i will be watching both teams and i am really confident in saying that we will be the better team next year...... :cool:

Veteran
    He made CJ Mosley's life so freaking difficult.
    The guy is losing it. First he doesn't give the players actual playing time, but then, he wants to sign them when their FA.

I think we are witnessing Magini following the same d-baggyness footsteps of his man-crush Bellicheater.

Couldn't have said it better

[QUOTE=XingDaorong;3041542]Rex signed players that the Ravens wanted to retain, that's raiding. Mangini signed a backup defensive tackle and a nickle corner that the Jets made no effort to re-sign, that's called garbage picking.[/QUOTE]

The guys Vagini has signed if started wouldn't scare Cleveland State! Let him spend money picking up garbage.... It appears Tanney was the real genius of the two!:yes::yes::yes:

This is actually good for the Jets. If the NFL agrees with ESPN and think we got raided, we will get some nice compensation picks in the draft.