Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2003 Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs Miami

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,703

    2003 Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs Miami

    On ESPN Classic right now.

    So many pros in this classic game.

  2. #2
    miami should have won...refs gave that game to ohio st.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,695
    Hate Osu Till This Day Cause Of A Bad Call 2 Minutes After "the U" Really Won That Game....damn Zebras

  4. #4

  5. #5
    i cringe every time i see that Mcgahee injury

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,285
    first college football game i had ever really watched.... Turned me onto college football for life.

  7. #7

    Seriously?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    first college football game i had ever really watched.... Turned me onto college football for life.

    Damn, I'm old.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,232
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Damn, I'm old.
    First live game I saw was Army-Navy at franklin field Philadelphia in 1958..Feel better now??? There was also a Great NFL game that year Colts Giants..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jagr68 View Post
    miami should have won...refs gave that game to ohio st.
    The Buckeyes were huge underdogs and fought for that game as hard as anyone could have, nothing was given to OSU, both teams deserved to win, only one could win, great game

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    The Buckeyes were huge underdogs and fought for that game as hard as anyone could have, nothing was given to OSU, both teams deserved to win, only one could win, great game
    Really. What about 4th down in the first OT. When they were down 7 and the refs called Pass interference on Miami and the CB never even touched the WR til after he made contact with the ball.

  11. #11

    Thanks, bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    First live game I saw was Army-Navy at franklin field Philadelphia in 1958..Feel better now??? There was also a Great NFL game that year Colts Giants..
    I do feel better now! LOL

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,232
    there's never been a college roster more impressive than early 2000's hurricanes

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us