Thread: Spanish Fan Gets Freaky With Live Reporter

Jets Insider VIP

Spanish Fan Gets Freaky With Live Reporter

I admit, I LOL'd.

Athletic Bilbao fan lets loose after Bilbao qualified for the final of the Copa del Rey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA

hahahaha, that's awesome

More threads of this nature will increase traffic at the JI Soccer Forum. Seriously, I saw this on the Forums listings and came by...first time ever.

Keep it up with threads like this, and no longer will "Mods: Please move to Soccer Forum" be the modern day call for a Landing Strip thread dump .

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    More threads of this nature will increase traffic at the JI Soccer Forum. Seriously, I saw this on the Forums listings and came by...first time ever.

Keep it up with threads like this, and no longer will "Mods: Please move to Soccer Forum" be the modern day call for a Landing Strip thread dump .

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post

Welcome!

Since the 'merger' I've noticed ther have been more lurkers.

Sometimes we're very gay talking about dudes in shorts running after a round ball, but most of the time we just bash Paulie. Seriously, we have a wide variety of threads to choose from. We even had a hotties thread that is hidden in some thread I can't remember.

And if your a sports fan in general, you'll enjoy our "Sweet Goal Thread" where there are only sweet goals. No diving and all that sh*t you hate.

Tell your friends !!

Veteran
    RD could you copy paste the link itself and not embed the video, I can't see embedded youtube videos and can only get into you tube thru ktunnel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    RD could you copy paste the link itself and not embed the video, I can't see embedded youtube videos and can only get into you tube thru ktunnel.
    Actually that's what i do. I just copy and paste the link and it ends up embedded.

Got to You Tube and type "Spanish soccer fan live reporter"

EDIT: After www.youtube.com

type "/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA"
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 03-17-2009 at 06:36 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Actually that's what i do. I just copy and paste the link and it ends up embedded.

Got to You Tube and type "Spanish soccer fan live reporter"

EDIT: After www.youtube.com

type "/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA"
    Considering he is an Athletic Bilbao fan it's safe to assume he is also a Basque nationalist so he would prolly do the same to you if you called him spanish to his face...