Thread: Spanish Fan Gets Freaky With Live Reporter

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Spanish Fan Gets Freaky With Live Reporter

I admit, I LOL'd.

Athletic Bilbao fan lets loose after Bilbao qualified for the final of the Copa del Rey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha, that's awesome

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    More threads of this nature will increase traffic at the JI Soccer Forum. Seriously, I saw this on the Forums listings and came by...first time ever.

Keep it up with threads like this, and no longer will "Mods: Please move to Soccer Forum" be the modern day call for a Landing Strip thread dump .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    More threads of this nature will increase traffic at the JI Soccer Forum. Seriously, I saw this on the Forums listings and came by...first time ever.

Keep it up with threads like this, and no longer will "Mods: Please move to Soccer Forum" be the modern day call for a Landing Strip thread dump .

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post

Welcome!

Since the 'merger' I've noticed ther have been more lurkers.

Sometimes we're very gay talking about dudes in shorts running after a round ball, but most of the time we just bash Paulie. Seriously, we have a wide variety of threads to choose from. We even had a hotties thread that is hidden in some thread I can't remember.

And if your a sports fan in general, you'll enjoy our "Sweet Goal Thread" where there are only sweet goals. No diving and all that sh*t you hate.

Tell your friends !!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    RD could you copy paste the link itself and not embed the video, I can't see embedded youtube videos and can only get into you tube thru ktunnel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    RD could you copy paste the link itself and not embed the video, I can't see embedded youtube videos and can only get into you tube thru ktunnel.
    Actually that's what i do. I just copy and paste the link and it ends up embedded.

Got to You Tube and type "Spanish soccer fan live reporter"

EDIT: After www.youtube.com

type "/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA"
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 03-17-2009 at 06:36 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Actually that's what i do. I just copy and paste the link and it ends up embedded.

Got to You Tube and type "Spanish soccer fan live reporter"

EDIT: After www.youtube.com

type "/watch?v=FhQeteGb2xA"
    Considering he is an Athletic Bilbao fan it's safe to assume he is also a Basque nationalist so he would prolly do the same to you if you called him spanish to his face...