Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: New to the Site

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like

New to the Site

Hey guys im new to the site and was wondering where i can get these little pictures for my profile and the little moving pics in alot of your posts...thanks for the insight...J-E-T-S...JETS JETS JETS

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    Hey guys im new to the site and was wondering where i can get these little pictures for my profile
    Click "User CP" in the top left (it's in white), then on the left hand side you'll see a bunch of things you can "Edit". Click Edit Avatar to make a picture to the left of each of your posts. If you want to use a picture from a website, just paste the link in (as long as it's within the allowable dimensions) or paste the link to a picture from your computer.

Click Edit Signature to add a picture (or text) at the end of all of your posts, in your "signature". Do so by clicking the above . It will prompt you to paste a link. If you put in a link to a moving (.gif) image, your post will have a "moving" pic. Post any picture (.jpeg, etc.) using that link.

and the little moving pics in alot of your posts...thanks for the insight...J-E-T-S...JETS JETS JETS
    See the above . Click that, and it will prompt you to paste a link. If you put in a link to a moving (.gif) image, your post will have a "moving" pic. Post any picture (.jpeg, etc.) using that link.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Welcome to the board!

Click "User CP" in the top left (it's in white), then on the left hand side you'll see a bunch of things you can "Edit". Click Edit Avatar to make a picture to the left of each of your posts. If you want to use a picture from a website, just paste the link in (as long as it's within the allowable dimensions) or paste the link to a picture from your computer.

Click Edit Signature to add a picture (or text) at the end of all of your posts, in your "signature". Do so by clicking the above . It will prompt you to paste a link. If you put in a link to a moving (.gif) image, your post will have a "moving" pic. Post any picture (.jpeg, etc.) using that link.

See the above . Click that, and it will prompt you to paste a link. If you put in a link to a moving (.gif) image, your post will have a "moving" pic. Post any picture (.jpeg, etc.) using that link.
    You're feeling awful friendly.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    You're feeling awful friendly.
    This is how I post to everbody other than you and JPF

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    This is how I post to everbody other than you and JPF
    Ouch lumped in with JPF huh?

Guess its time to just give up.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    had to cross over from ganggreen forums

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    thanks everyone
    By "everyone" do you mean me? I think I'm the only one that answered your questions...?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaXJet View Post
    had to cross over from ganggreen forums
    So thats 123 posters lost

1 gained.

MOMENTUM SHIFT!!!!