Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wrestlemania 25

  1. #1

    Wrestlemania 25

    Who else is going to order this tomorrow night?

    Having trouble getting excited about matches this year, but I haven't missed a Wrestlemania in 15 years and it is still the best wrestling show of the year.

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by msujetfan 89 View Post
    Who else is going to order this tomorrow night?

    Having trouble getting excited about matches this year, but I haven't missed a Wrestlemania in 15 years and it is still the best wrestling show of the year.
    Its crazy, but I found myself ordering it.

    It it is the best wrestling show, though.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbia NJ
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its crazy, but I found myself ordering it.

    It it is the best wrestling show, though.
    i have never seen it. but from what i hear its quite entertaining..

    ive kinda strayed away from watching it, but i remember loving it when i was younger... i was always a kane fan

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Providence, RI
    Posts
    2,054
    I'm ordering it as well. I dont think the matches are spectacular or anything, but its still wrestlemania.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    I'm ordering it as well. I dont think the matches are spectacular or anything, but its still wrestlemania.
    +1.

    much more expensive than it used to be but breaking it up with some buddies

  6. #6
    No, I'm an adult and straight.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No, I'm an adult and straight.


  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    FF2, Tx and their dream date with Tom Brady

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,963
    I've got it ordered and I'm pretty pumped.

    The MIB will be awesome as usual, but I think this year could be insane. Some of the best athletes in the company are in the MIB tonight.

    I actually think the line-up is solid. Orton & HHH are always solid. So are Cena vs Edge, throw in the Big Show and that should be awesome.

    I'll be interested on how they book the Undertaker vs HBK match.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I've got it ordered and I'm pretty pumped.

    The MIB will be awesome as usual, but I think this year could be insane. Some of the best athletes in the company are in the MIB tonight.

    I actually think the line-up is solid. Orton & HHH are always solid. So are Cena vs Edge, throw in the Big Show and that should be awesome.

    I'll be interested on how they book the Undertaker vs HBK match.
    I see Shane swervin HHH and helpin Orton win the belt tonite,considering Shane is "second generation".

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post
    FF2, Tx and their dream date with Tom Brady
    lmao wow

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by hendu24 View Post
    I see Shane swervin HHH and helpin Orton win the belt tonite,considering Shane is "second generation".
    My cousin was calling for that too. That would have been awesome. I was disappointed with that match big time, the ending was very anti-climatic.

    Anything after the Undertaker/HBK match had trouble matching up though. That was great.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    My cousin was calling for that too. That would have been awesome. I was disappointed with that match big time, the ending was very anti-climatic.

    Anything after the Undertaker/HBK match had trouble matching up though. That was great.
    Yeah I didnt care for either main event and everyone knew Taker was gonna win again..I don't care much for the Hardys but they are fn crazy.

  16. #16
    Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Ultimate Warrior were my two favorites

  17. #17
    I was really disappointed in the 2 title matches, but the taker-hbk and money in the bank were both great.

    Trips and Orton put on a good match, but after following the masterpiece of Taker-HBK it was hard to put them on as the main event.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by msujetfan 89 View Post
    I was really disappointed in the 2 title matches,
    I just renewed my library card. I'm done with wrestling entertainment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us