Thread: Cops Beat Up Soccer Fan, Riot Ensues (Video)

Cops Beat Up Soccer Fan, Riot Ensues (Video)

This happened a couple days ago and was all caught on camera:

http://www.fandome.com/video/111041/...ot-Ensues/?q=k

Gotta admit that was excessive cruelty by the security guards. Happy to see the fans take action into their own hands. I probably would have done the same thing.

They just take soccer more seriously than any sport up here, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by moatsman007 View Post

Happy to see the fans take action into their own hands. I probably would have done the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by moatsman007 View Post

Gotta admit that was excessive cruelty by the security guards. Happy to see the fans take action into their own hands. I probably would have done the same thing.

They just take soccer more seriously than any sport up here, I guess.
    Excessive cruelty? They jabbed him with their stick cuz he wouldn't cooperate.

I'm sorry, people have to stop blaming police when they do their job. The blame falls on the drunken doosh.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

I'm sorry, people have to stop blaming police when they do their job. The blame falls on the drunken doosh.
    It's part of the pu$$yfication of America. You have the right to do whatever you want and there should be no consequences for what you do.

All Pro

Yeah, didn't seem too excessive.

You give up some rights when you act like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    It's part of the pu$$yfication of America. You have the right to do whatever you want and there should be no consequences for what you do.
    +1... Like the sister of the Rapist that killed the 4 cops in Oakland said;While I don't condone his actions he's really a great person..

Fan's an Idiot and the cops an Idiot. Youv'e got 4 cops on one guy, you can't be impaling the dude in front of thousands of people.

Do kids today know that back in the day...the cops would take you downstairs at the station and give you an attitude adjustment?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Do kids today know that back in the day...the cops would take you downstairs at the station and give you an attitude adjustment?
    And that if you were one of those who thought you had the right to fight back while being arrested that, oops, you might trip on those steps on the way downstairs? Good chance you might get hurts given you weren in cuffs when you tripped?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by cornjulio21 View Post
    Fan's an Idiot and the cops an Idiot. Youv'e got 4 cops on one guy, you can't be impaling the dude in front of thousands of people.
    Get a clue..

Could be worse, could be like the 4 cops in the Vancouver airport that tasered a poor polish immigrant who didn't speak english to death.

This guy has been basically forgotten about by immigration and such and wandered around in an area of the airport for like 9 hours unable to communicate with anyone as his mother was searching for him. Obviously the guy starts to get frustrated and agitated after all this time so the RCMP gets called in. He has a stapler in his hand so due to that horribly dangerous weapon the 4 burly cops tasered the guy about 4 times and killed the poor bugger.

All League
    This happened at least 3 years ago at a Benfica preseason friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post

If cops can go around beating up citizens at their discretion, you don't really have too many rights anyway, now do you?

Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    Get a clue..
    Really? That cop is responsible for the fans rushing the field. Handling it more discreetly would have avoided the riot. If you have any training in crowd control, you would know this. I think it is you who needs to get a clue.

Jets Insider VIP

Please, 4 cops can't handcuff 1 dude without jabbing him?

Quote Originally Posted by nationalist88 View Post
    If cops can go around beating up citizens at their discretion, you don't really have too many rights anyway, now do you?
    Go around beating up? The doosh was breaking the law.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Please, 4 cops can't handcuff 1 dude without jabbing him?
    QFT

They already had him down, no need to keep beating him. The cops started that riot by behaving as stupidly as the idiot they caught.

And it's not like the idiot was trying to hit anyone. I've seen much worse streakers and other sorts of idiots dealt with in a much more efficient way.