Thread: Rescue Me: Season 5 Premiere

Rescue Me: Season 5 Premiere

Anybody watch it earlier tonight? Great episode. I'm very excited for this 22 episode season. I don't watch a ton of TV, but this is currently the best show on television IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3079321]Anybody watch it earlier tonight? Great episode. I'm very excited for this 22 episode season. I don't watch a ton of TV, but this is currently the best show on television IMO.[/QUOTE]

Now I am pissed, I missed it. Great show. Leary is awesome in this.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3079366]Now I am pissed, I missed it. Great show. Leary is awesome in this.[/QUOTE]

Just keep your eyes open on FX. I'm sure they will be showing a ton of encores before next week's episode.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3079321]Anybody watch it earlier tonight? Great episode. I'm very excited for this 22 episode season. I don't watch a ton of TV, but this is currently the best show on television IMO.[/QUOTE]

Ill give it a try, but last season was a disgrace. The first two seasons were great.

[QUOTE=mallamalla;3079846]Ill give it a try, but last season was a disgrace. The first two seasons were great.[/QUOTE]

You thought so? I don't know. I didn't like it as much as the earlier seasons, but I still thought it was very good.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3079852]You thought so? I don't know. I didn't like it as much as the earlier seasons, but I still thought it was very good.[/QUOTE]

I am not going to say I "hated" the season, but it was far inferior to seasons 1 and 2 and even 3. I guess it was hard to keep up the expectations that were created. I did read however this season is the best yet and a lot of it has to do with the writers strike, which gave Leary and the other writers all the time in the world.

[QUOTE=mallamalla;3079899]I am not going to say I "hated" the season, but it was far inferior to seasons 1 and 2 and even 3. I guess it was hard to keep up the expectations that were created. I did read however this season is the best yet and a lot of it has to do with the writers strike, which gave Leary and the other writers all the time in the world.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if last night's episode is any indication, I think this season will be very good. I'm liking that it's 22 episodes, which will make it the longest season by far. Definitely worth watching the first episode. It was VERY funny at times.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3079842]Just keep your eyes open on FX. I'm sure they will be showing a ton of encores before next week's episode.[/QUOTE]

Right, they'll probably show it 2 or 3 times this week alone.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3080449]Right, they'll probably show it 2 or 3 times this week alone.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Good luck. ;)