Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Movie Character

Jets Insider VIP
    Brett Favre in Something About Mary

[IMG]http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/columnists/jimbaumbach/blog/samary.JPG[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3079471][IMG]http://tishon.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/castaway533.jpg[/IMG]

Wilson in Castaway[/QUOTE]

Agreed..and he even looks like Ben Affleck. :P

Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor was hard to watch. Had me longing for Gene Hackman. (edit: no homo)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;3079429]Not movies...but Michael from The Office is becoming unbearable.[/QUOTE]

How so?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=OrangeJet;3079429]Not movies...but Michael from The Office is becoming unbearable.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3079519]How so?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, not another Michael from the Office fight.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3079425]Any early Jim Carrey movie character...

The Cable Guy, Ace Ventura, etc.............................[/QUOTE]

Amen! Talk about a one dimentional actor! :yes:

[QUOTE=32green;3079462]:applause:

Absolutely painful to watch.

Then the anger at ruining this great series...

i'll throw in Talia shire too....blech, shaddup[/QUOTE]

Connie Corleone is the most annoying character in the whole series.

In Pt 1 she's an hysterical wife, annoying wife who indirectly causes her brother Sonny to get killed.

In Pt 2 she's a mess of a whore, bringing all these gap-toothed mouth breathers to "family" events.

In Pt 3 all of a sudden she becomes Tom Hagen's replacement as Michael's closest advisor, which doesn't make any sense because we always knew her as an hysterical whore earlier in the series.

Jets Insider VIP
    If this were say Angelina, it may not be considered annoying, but....

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPU8_4sEoXE[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Chick from the Blair Witch Project.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3079424]

Also, Meryl Streep in Sophies Choice "My kids, my kids, my kids oh oh" shaddup already, we get it, lol, enough.

[IMG]http://content9.flixster.com/question/57/00/53/5700535_std.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Great call. She should have chosen herself. I have had trouble watching any movie with Meryl Streep because of that movie.

A totally STUNNING actress who has played some of the whinist charachters (for me) is Scarlett Johansson.

Totally whiny in Lost In Translation and even worse in Match Point. Was SO happy when she got shot-gunned away.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3079561]If this were say Angelina, it may not be considered annoying, but....

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPU8_4sEoXE[/URL][/QUOTE]
    WTF was that??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;3079556]Connie Corleone is the most annoying character in the whole series.

In Pt 1 she's an hysterical wife, annoying wife who indirectly causes her brother Sonny to get killed.

In Pt 2 she's a mess of a whore, bringing all these gap-toothed mouth breathers to "family" events.

In Pt 3 all of a sudden she becomes Tom Hagen's replacement as Michael's closest advisor, which doesn't make any sense because we always knew her as an hysterical whore earlier in the series.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Paulie. Totally implausible, indulgent and insulting to us fans of the first two. I'm yelling at Pacino, "You. You of ALL people should see what garbage this is, what are you doing going along with this????"

He never answers.

[QUOTE=JStokes;3079568]Great call. She should have chosen herself. I have had trouble watching any movie with Meryl Streep because of that movie.

[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Er, I was kidding. About Spencer Tracy too. I loved those characters.:O
    [/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3079569]WTF was that??[/QUOTE]

It looked like a cunning lingual display, iffin you get my drift.

Yellow teef and all, blech pitoooey

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3079584]It looked like a cunning lingual display, iffin you get my drift.

Yellow teef and all, blech pitoooey[/QUOTE]
    I know what the display was supposed to be. That's kind of a universal sign language iffin you get my drift.

Still WTF??

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=32green;3079584]It looked like a cunning lingual display, iffin you get my drift.

Yellow teef and all, blech pitoooey[/quote]

[quote=RaoulDuke;3079586]I know what the display was supposed to be. That's kind of a universal sign language iffin you get my drift.

Still WTF??[/quote]

Fellas! C'mon. That's the landlord lady from Kingpin (starring Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray). Arguably the best bowling movie of all time. (I know the Big Lebowski was a far better movie but bowling was a small backdrop there compared to Kingpin).

Veteran
    I know Keanu has been mentioned but his character in the Devil's Advocate deserves to be mentioned on its own.

How can you walk away from this...

[URL="javascript:void(0);"][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/nri_av/movies/Pacino_Devils-Advocate.jpg?t=1239203144[/IMG][/URL]

This is just begging for someone to caption it "You're a fag"

[QUOTE=jetswin;3079435][IMG]http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsS/16222-2980.gif[/IMG]

PJ Soles in Carrie[/QUOTE]

Such a classic late 70's/early 80's babe, though, that I'm willing to forgive and forget.

Some of the best examples have already been named. Two that come to mind for me are the main character from Dazed and Confused (Wiley Wiggins) -- Dude can't keep his hands off his face and hair and is ridiculously awkward and dorky for someone who is supposed to be the coolest kid in the new freshman class.

Also, Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting -- wtf with that ridiculous accent??

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3079418]Good call. I'd also add that Keanu was pretty annoying in that movie too.[/QUOTE]

Winchester loves him, expect permaban shortly.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3079597]Fellas! C'mon. That's the landlord lady from Kingpin (starring Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray). Arguably the best bowling movie of all time. (I know the Big Lebowski was a far better movie but bowling was a small backdrop there compared to Kingpin).[/QUOTE]
    Kingpin always comes up in TBL discussions, but I've never seen it. Gotta download it.

Now I know Jurassic Park 3 is terrible, but unfortunately I witnessed the train wreck and I've never been more annoyed by a performance than this one:

[IMG]http://www.movieactors.com/photos/jurassic75.jpeg[/IMG]