Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signatures

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Signatures

I see that parts of my signature were deleted by a mod due to it being beyond the board parameters. And that's fine and I can understand that.

However, I think it would have been nice if I were advised of that first (say via PM) so that I could make the necessary changes myself. Perhaps I would have kept certain items and deleted others instead of someone deciding that for me.

I don't know if anyone else has had this done unilaterally as well but I wanted to at least express my feelings on this issue. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edit: Sorry, meant to put this in the Hangar.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3080209]I see that parts of my signature were deleted by a mod due to it being beyond the board parameters. And that's fine and I can understand that.

However, I think it would have been nice if I were advised of that first (say via PM) so that I could make the necessary changes myself. Perhaps I would have kept certain items and deleted others instead of someone deciding that for me.

I don't know if anyone else has had this done unilaterally as well but I wanted to at least express my feelings on this issue. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edit: Sorry, meant to put this in the Hangar.[/QUOTE]

A. I will move it to the hanger for you.

B. The Management has made the sig-size rules quite clear over the years, repeatedly. Failure to pay attention to the rules is not the fault of management.

C. Wasn't me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3080209]I see that parts of my signature were deleted by a mod due to it being beyond the board parameters. And that's fine and I can understand that.

For christ sake, stop your crying.

It's a friggn' internet message board for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3080244]For christ sake, stop your crying.

It's a friggn' internet message board for crying out loud. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You're not allowed in the Hanger, asshat.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3080285]You're not allowed in the Hanger, asshat.[/QUOTE]

Jets things for HamperMod

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3080306]Jets things for HamperMod[/QUOTE]

X2

Some people play hard to get; Tex plays hard to like. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

GFY!!! You wining , complaining Jet fan. Haven't we got enough "stuff' to concern ouserlves with and NOW you want us to consider your personal feelings as well? Are we not men?:D

What did they delete BTW, I don't remember anything in your sig too offensive BUT that said, GFY in your signature is OK by me.

Be kool!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=PatsFanTX;3080244]For christ sake, stop your crying.

It's a friggn' internet message board for crying out loud that I've spent countless hours on day in and day out for years, as evidenced by my nearly 50,000 posts, arguing about minutiae and things that only children would argue about. If anyone has the right to act like a fool, it's me and me alone. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up TX.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Warfish;3080226]A. I will move it to the hanger for you.

B. The Management has made the sig-size rules quite clear over the years, repeatedly. Failure to pay attention to the rules is not the fault of management.

C. Wasn't me.[/quote]

I don't spend my time measuring my signature. I assumed my most current one was OK since it was up here for about a month and no one said anything. And I posted quite a bit in that time. I know it wasn't you now but all I'm saying is wouldn't it have been more appropriate to let me know either by PM or even in a direct post and give me the opportunity to address it rather than just delete it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=southparkcpa;3080361]GFY!!! You wining , complaining Jet fan. Haven't we got enough "stuff' to concern ouserlves with and NOW you want us to consider your personal feelings as well? Are we not men?:D

What did they delete BTW, I don't remember anything in your sig too offensive BUT that said, GFY in your signature is OK by me.

Be kool![/quote]

It wasn't offensive. It was too big.

I know. I know. ThatswhatSHEsaid.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Just follow the rules dickfor and there won't be a problem. Geesh what a tool.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3080417].....wouldn't it have been more appropriate to let me know either by PM or even in a direct post and give me the opportunity to address it rather than just delete it?[/QUOTE]

In a word?

No.

Do you really think we Mods want to chase around posters via PM about routine BS like signatuire sizes? Especially when the rules are (or should be) known to all? Send a PM, wait to hear back, maybe listen to excuses why it should be ok, ect, ect, ect.

No, the appropriate action of a Mod is to Mod, not to babysit. The sig was in violation, someone noticed it and changed it.

It's not like you can;t take the time to fix your sig yourself now, right? So really, whats the problem here?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3080595]In a word?

No.

Do you really think we Mods want to chase around posters via PM about routine BS like signatuire sizes? Especially when the rules are (or should be) known to all? Send a PM, wait to hear back, maybe listen to excuses why it should be ok, ect, ect, ect.

No, the appropriate action of a Mod is to Mod, not to babysit. The sig was in violation, someone noticed it and changed it.

It's not like you can;t take the time to fix your sig yourself now, right? So really, whats the problem here?[/QUOTE]

He's Jordy man.

You just don't get it.

He is above the rules :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can do that? They can just edit your signature without telling you?

I thought you first got a verbal warning....and then if you did it again you get a written warning....two written warnings and you get called to Sooth's office (NOT good!!!) and then it's off to Double Secret probation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3080595]

No, the appropriate action of a Mod is to Mod, not to babysit. [/QUOTE]

Oh man, I'm hot. ANyone else feel all hot?

Whew.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3080598]They can do that? They can just edit your signature without telling you?

I thought you first got a verbal warning....and then if you did it again you get a written warning....two written warnings and you get called to Sooth's office (NOT good!!!) and then it's off to Double Secret probation.[/QUOTE]

You should have been a trool when Keck was here.

He could ban you for life and take your mothers old age security cheque.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude there is a thread about the sig size requirements about every 6 weeks. We all know you spend more than enough time here to know the rules... which means you have been warned.

Don't cry about it.

Technically you sign is still to big, because the height of the photos plus the height of the text is too tall when combined.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3080614]You should have been a trool when Keck was here.

He could ban you for life and take your mothers old age security cheque.[/QUOTE]

A trool and keck.

And my wife shakes her head when I log on here.

Lolz

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3080617]A trool and keck.

And my wife shakes her head when I log on here.

Lolz[/QUOTE]

I am drinkin.

My typin gets faster, my spelling gets worster. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Jordy;3080417]I don't spend my time measuring my signature. I assumed my most current one was OK since it was up here for about a month and no one said anything. And I posted quite a bit in that time. I know it wasn't you now but all I'm saying is wouldn't it have been more appropriate to let me know either by PM or even in a direct post and give me the opportunity to address it rather than just delete it?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2261/1685886084_ddd3497b44.jpg?v=0[/IMG]