Post Thanks / Like
    ... boo-hoo!!! ...

:bigcry:

l_j_r

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Warfish;3080595]In a word?

No.

Do you really think we Mods want to chase around posters via PM about routine BS like signatuire sizes? Especially when the rules are (or should be) known to all? Send a PM, wait to hear back, maybe listen to excuses why it should be ok, ect, ect, ect.

No, the appropriate action of a Mod is to Mod, not to babysit. The sig was in violation, someone noticed it and changed it.

It's not like you can;t take the time to fix your sig yourself now, right? So really, whats the problem here?[/quote]

Whatever

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3080948]Whatever[/QUOTE]

Your unhappiness with the answer doesn't make it any less accurate.

And again, I have to ask.....whats the real problem here? You now unquestionably know the rules, and can fix/modify your sig at your leasure (as it seems you've already done).

You're not the first, and certainly not the last, who's had their sig images removed due to violation, most just go resize the image and move on. So whats the problem?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't remove it ... but for the record I have removed sigs in the past that are not acceptable for whatever reason. Originally I would send a pm, but that didn't always work out well, so now I just enforce Sooth's sig requirement rules without a head's up.

I'm crazy that way. :cool:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3081022]
    I'm crazy that way. :cool:[/QUOTE]

What's next? You gonna start removing the warning lables from furniture and mattresses you crazy sob? ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Signatures are not toys.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'm the minority mod. I send a PM and if it doesn't get changed in a day, then I would remove it. I've only had to send a couple of PM's and they both complied in a timely fashion, so I haven't had to do the removal bit yet.

But hey, that's just me, mods are like umps, we have our own style on that called 3rd strike! :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3081026]Signatures are not toys.[/QUOTE]

Yours sure is! Wow! :drool2:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3081051]Yours sure is! Wow! :drool2:[/QUOTE]

+1 :drool2:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=chesapeakejet;3081049]I guess I'm the minority mod. [B]I send a PM and if it doesn't get changed in a day, then I would remove it[/B]. I've only had to send a couple of PM's and they both complied in a timely fashion, so I haven't had to do the removal bit yet.

But hey, that's just me, mods are like umps, we have our own style on that called 3rd strike! :yes:[/quote]
    And that's exactly the way it should be. At least that's the respectful way to handle it. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Jordy;3081086]And that's exactly the way it should be. At least that's the respectful way to handle it. :yes:[/quote]
    [B][QUOTE][B]Signature Pictures

[/B]Users are permitted to add signature pictures to their account as long as they are hosted by an outside server. You are allowed to add more than one picture as long as overall height does not exceed 250 pixels and overall width does not exceed 750 pixels. Signature pictures must be in good taste. Any vulgar or inappropriate sig pics will be removed and the user risks temporary or permanent banishment from the forums. [/QUOTE][/B]

Of course this is clearly stated in the TOS at the top of every forum at JI, and sometimes a mod may feel that the delay of the pm exchange will only further increase the problem with the continued sig display. The fact that the mod merely removed the sig and did not give you **** about it should be respect enough imho.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3081097]

Of course this is clearly stated in the TOS at the top of every forum at JI, and sometimes a mod may feel that the delay of the pm exchange will only further increase the problem with the continued sig display. The fact that the mod merely removed the sig and did not give you **** about it should be respect enough imho.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/181604101_1c64075b47.jpg[/IMG]

STEEEERIKE THREE AND BALLGAME!!!

:D