Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to stop the 32Green thing

Hall Of Fame

Time to stop the 32Green thing

This thing

;):D

Green thought of it and now EVERYONE is using it. Scrolling time and bandwidth are out of control. If I may elaborate, this is similar to when Puddy
    stole Jerry's swirl move and used it on Elaine in the sack.

Time to come up with our own moves. The whole scrolling thing has lost it's effect. I say Green uses it and that's it.

Oh, and don't think I don't know one of you will use it when replying to this post.
    Last edited by Timmy®; 04-10-2009 at 09:51 AM.

I never steal anyone's material. [SIZE="6"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]®[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Dude.

You know how charming it is to the Mods to repeatedly see my name in these thread titles?:steamin:

I'm on thin ice as it is after the SBlll calling me out debacle thread.

I need to run silent, run deep [SIZE="1"]

( on an avrg. of 38 times a day:rolleyes::eek:)
    [/SIZE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3082035]This thing

;):D

Green thought of it and now EVERYONE is using it. Scrolling time and bandwidth are out of control. If I may elaborate, this is similar to when Puddy

Time to come up with our own moves. The whole scrolling thing has lost it's effect. I say Green uses it and that's it.

Oh, and don't think I don't know one of you will use it when replying to this post.[/QUOTE]

Says the man who STOLE my ®. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3082051]Dude.

You know how charming it is to the Mods to repeatedly see my name in these thread titles?:steamin:

[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, there are times when you just have to take one on the mandible.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3082057]Sorry dude, there are times when you just have to take one on the mandible.[/QUOTE]

:alien::applause::alien::clapper:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    It iz good that SOMEONE has the courage to stand up to the out of control juggernaut that iz 32blows.

There are a NUMBER of things about him that are quite annoying, the "thing" being just the tip of the iceberg.

Oh, and he used to be funny.

Bewildered Beast
    [quote=Timmy®;3082035]This thing

Oh, and don't think I don't know one of you will use it when replying to this post.[/quote]
    lol, I knew exactly what I would find in this thread. 32 didn't create the "animated pause" as much as he made it his style, and sheer force of osmosis now we all do it

;) except for Vermont Teddy Bears that have to stomp their feet

;)

Fun fact: If you hit enter 32 times and leave a smilie...you could get banned. That's why his name is 32green.

:eek: Help I'm falling!

:eek::eek::eek: HELP!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3082064]It iz good that SOMEONE has the courage to stand up to the out of control juggernaut that iz 32blows.

There are a NUMBER of things about him that are quite annoying, the "thing" being just the tip of the iceberg.

[B]Oh, and he used to be funny[/B].[/QUOTE]

When? :eek: :D ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Once upon a time, when I was verbally undressed by 32Green, I'd be dazed and hurt. Afterward, when I scrolled down and saw that unexpected wink, I felt such relief .

Now when I'm reading one of his longwinded diatribes, I say to myself, "don't worry, I bet there's a wink at the bottom". I don't even bother reading the entire bombastical rant, I just go right to the bottom.

A curveball is only effective when you don't know it's coming.:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[SIZE="5"][B]Marlboro Man Accused of Abandoning Pet Bunny in Woods
    [/B][/SIZE]

MARLBORO, N.J. (AP) -- Think twice before giving a real rabbit as an Easter gift.

A New Jersey man is accused of abandoning his family's pet rabbit in the woods behind his Marlboro home.

Jong Park was issued summonses for abandonment and failure to provide food, water or shelter to a pet. The 51-year-old could face up to $2,000 in fines if convicted.

Monmouth County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Police Chief Victor Amato says the family wanted the rabbit ``to make new friends.'' Amato says they didn't understand a domesticated animal can't survive on its own.

The rabbit, named Hope, is regaining its health.

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread

:akface:slice:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/charliedontsurf/fearbaby.gif[/IMG]

Bout sums up my emotions from when I first opened this thread..........

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3082083][SIZE="5"][B]Marlboro Man Accused of Abandoning Pet Bunny in Woods
    [/B][/SIZE]

MARLBORO, N.J. (AP) -- Think twice before giving a real rabbit as an Easter gift.

A New Jersey man is accused of abandoning his family's pet rabbit in the woods behind his Marlboro home.

Jong Park was issued summonses for abandonment and failure to provide food, water or shelter to a pet. The 51-year-old could face up to $2,000 in fines if convicted.

Monmouth County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Police Chief Victor Amato says the family wanted the rabbit ``to make new friends.'' [B]Amato says they didn't understand a domesticated animal can't survive on its own[/B].

The rabbit, named Hope, is regaining its health.[/QUOTE]

Pfft. Chief Amato should read Watership Down.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3082084]This thread

:akface:slice:[/QUOTE]

Your brain on this thread

[IMG]http://www.cheapcooking.com/images/fried-egg.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

btw, long winded diatribes? Really?

wtf:steamin:

[QUOTE=32green;3082083][SIZE="5"][B]Marlboro Man Accused of Abandoning Pet Bunny in Woods
    [/B][/SIZE]

Monmouth County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Police Chief Victor Amato says the family wanted the rabbit ``to make new friends.'' Amato says they didn't understand a domesticated animal can't survive on its own.

[B][SIZE="5"]The rabbit, named Hope, is regaining its health[/SIZE].[/B][/QUOTE]

Good news for all, then.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3082093]btw, long winded diatribes? Really?

wtf:steamin:[/QUOTE]

I guess medium

;)

oh damn

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Dude, look what happened to that guy for releasing a bunny so he could make bunny friends.

You fed an injured, helpless live mouse to a vicious cat on purpose.

Just imagine what they would do to you.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3082145]Dude, look what happened to that guy for releasing a bunny so he could make bunny friends.

You fed an injured, helpless live mouse to a vicious cat on purpose.

Just imagine what they would do to you.[/QUOTE]

The cat was in my yard again yesterday. I rolled a small rock at it to scare it off. He pounced on the rock thinking it was another mouse.:eek: