Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf?????

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3082157]Is up with the blue underlined words in posts that bring up ads???????????[/QUOTE]

WTF? I thought you don't start threads here

Banned
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3082500]WTF? I thought you don't start threads here[/QUOTE]

The blue ads were pissing me off. :steamin:

Banned
    I noticed it at the same time as I noticed the "Defense of Traditional Marriage" pop-up ads. It's a good thing it's there, God knows my engagement with my girlfriend won't be able to handle any more of these gay guys getting married.

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=PatsFanTX;3082514]The blue ads were pissing me off. :steamin:[/quote]

Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

I'm noticing them here at work. Now that I think about it, haven't seen them while on my laptop at home.

All League
    I've been noticing them recently as well...

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=DevsJetsYanks88;3082523]I'm noticing them here at work. Now that I think about it, haven't seen them while on my laptop at home.[/quote]

All they are I believe are the result of people copying and pasting text from an article that has these links in it. When you copy and paste, the link copies over. They're from the original article and has nothing to do with JI.

I was going to say something earlier but since TX kept whining about it, I figured I'd mention it.

I got the blue word curse as well. It's annoying but no more than the thread starters posts.

All League
    So what's the deal, is it teh worm?

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;3082533]So what's the deal, is it teh worm?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that... I assumed it was the same as the ads between posts. Just google being google.

[QUOTE=Jordy;3082530]All they are I believe are the result of people copying and pasting text from an article that has these links in it. When you copy and paste, the link copies over. They're from the original article and has nothing to do with JI.

I was going to say something earlier but since TX kept whining about it, I figured I'd mention it.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Makes sense. I'll have to pay attention to it a little closer once I get home.

I just started to see the blue lines now. And I got one of those popups that follows the mouse scroll when reading the burger thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3082157]Is up with the blue underlined words in posts that bring up ads???????????[/QUOTE]

Nice thread title you moronic jackass.:eek:

You sound like jordy *****ing about sigs.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=thebigragu;3082621]Nice thread title you moronic jackass.:eek:

You sound like jordy *****ing about sigs.:yes:[/quote]

I recall asking pretty politely about sigs but in any event, how are you ragu? How's things? The wife?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3082639]I recall asking pretty politely about sigs but in any event, how are you ragu? How's things? The wife?[/QUOTE]

Just trying to stir the pot. The wife is good but on a long distance job seperation right now. Things could be worse though I could be FF2

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=thebigragu;3082644]Just trying to stir the pot. The wife is good but on a long distance job seperation right now. Things could be worse though I could be FF2[/quote]

He's been a little cranky lately.

So the Wisconsin thing actually went down?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3082648]He's been a little cranky lately.

So the Wisconsin thing actually went down?[/QUOTE]

The man has not seen his penis in years, without lifting his belly and looking into the mirror. Lets cut the chunky ass that could feed a town for days some slack.

As for the wife I refuse to live in wisc. I'm back in Ny and we are going to find a happy medium in the upcoming month I guess. It's typical husband and wife ****
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-10-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3082621]Nice thread title you moronic jackass.:eek:

You sound like jordy *****ing about sigs.:yes:[/QUOTE]

What the hells up Ragu?

How's your buddy Supe doing?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3082657]What the hells up Ragu?

How's your buddy Supe doing?[/QUOTE]

He's in a straight jacket on a bed of twinkies in my cellar. I like to mentally torture before the physical act of .........:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3082659]He's in a straight jacket on a bed of twinkies in my cellar. I like to mentally torture before the physical act of .........:yes:[/QUOTE]

That's a really unfortunate mental image.