11 50.00%
  • No

11 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

What to do?

I have a dilemma. Currently at work and am in the office alone. The bathroom is not located in the office, it's down the hall a little ways. I can't leave the office because of the phones. Now, I have a situation that has been building up since around 8 o'clock. The urine building up is becoming increasingly painful and there will not be another person in the office for at least another hour. I came to work unprepared. I'm usually equipped with a couple empty water bottles for these situations. My only option is to urinate in the small sink we have in the kitchen. So, I ask the noble men of the hamper.....

Pee in the sink or don't pee in the sink?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forward the phone to your cell and irrigate the urinal. Or piss in the sink.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    You really can't run down the hall for 2 mins?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3082201]You really can't run down the hall for 2 mins?[/QUOTE]

Phone is ringing pretty frequently today. Don't want to risk missing a phone call from my boss.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't you pee out a window?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell him that you had to go pee - what are you, 4 yrs old and afraid Daddy will be pissed?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find peeing in a sink every once in a while to be quite liberating. Go for it!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3082213]Can't you pee out a window?[/QUOTE]

I could, but I'll probably give the mailman or an innocent bystander a yellow shower. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Stronso;3082214]tell him that you had to go pee - what are you, 4 yrs old and afraid Daddy will be pissed?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes I am. Thank you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082223]I could, but I'll probably give the mailman or an innocent bystander a yellow shower.[/QUOTE]

In my office, "off tax season" , I am in the office solo a few times a month.
    I got over this dilemna years ago. Let it go to voice mail, life's too short. :yes:

Curiosity.....what do you do where ONE call missed is life and death?????

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=DevsJetsYanks88;3082223]I could, but I'll probably give the mailman or an innocent bystander a yellow shower. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.[/quote]

[IMG]http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/14/99/cliff_claven.120.jpg[/IMG]"No, not a bad thing at all. In fact...."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3082233]In my office, "off tax season" , I am in the office solo a few times a month.
    I got over this dilemna years ago. Let it go to voice mail, life's too short. :yes:

Curiosity.....what do you do where ONE call missed is life and death?????[/QUOTE]

Work for a waste managament company. Really isn't life or death, but I'd prefer not to miss a call. Business is very slow, as is the story with many businesses these days, and we've actually been getting a decent number of calls from first time customers. Just trying to reel them all in.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082208]Phone is ringing pretty frequently today. Don't want to risk missing a phone call from my boss.[/QUOTE]
    If someone does call during the 3 minute span, call them right back. Is it really a huge deal?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082240]Work for a waste managament company. Really isn't life or death, but I'd prefer not to miss a call. Business is very slow, as is the story with many businesses these days, and we've actually been getting a decent number of calls from first time customers. Just trying to reel them all in.[/QUOTE]
    In that case, don't forget your ABCs.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082222]I find peeing in a sink every once in a while to be quite liberating. Go for it![/QUOTE]

Haven't tried it since I was a little prankster in middle school. I think this is the route I will take. You actually make it seem like a better choice than the bathroom. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082240][B]Work for a waste managament company[/B]. Really isn't life or death, but I'd prefer not to miss a call. Business is very slow, as is the story with many businesses these days, and we've actually been getting a decent number of calls from first time customers. Just trying to reel them all in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wouldn't wanna piss Tony Soprano off either. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SUJets1988;3082241]If someone does call during the 3 minute span, call them right back. Is it really a huge deal?[/QUOTE]

Not really, I suppose. Figured I'd get some good responses from the local humor here in the hamper. I'm starting to lean towards the sink though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082245][B]Haven't tried it since I was a little prankster in middle school. [/B]I think this is the route I will take. You actually make it seem like a better choice than the bathroom. :yes:[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of a time when I was in high school, we had an away basketball game and got bored during the JV game. So me and two buddies wandered around the school, looking for opportunites for mischief. We found an open classroom and one dude jumped up on the teacher's desk and emptied his azz-bag. I lol'd.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082246]Yeah, I wouldn't wanna piss Tony Soprano off either. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082251]Not really, I suppose. Figured I'd get some good responses from the local humor here in the hamper. I'm starting to lean towards the sink though.[/QUOTE]
    What happens if it rings while you're flowing? Do you pinch it off and face the pain or risk missing the call?