Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 50.00%
  • No

11 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Hit the sink. And while your at itt, leave behind an 'upper decker' ;)

Do you have any potted plants in the office....if so, problem solved. Just make it rain.

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=DevsJetsYanks88;3082251]Not really, I suppose. Figured I'd get some good responses from the local humor here in the hamper. [B]I'm starting to lean towards the sink though[/B].[/quote]

Dude, might be a good time then to step away from the computer and free Willy. :D

[QUOTE=SUJets1988;3082272]What happens if it rings while you're flowing? Do you pinch it off and face the pain or risk missing the call?[/QUOTE]

Don't know what I would have done. That's a tough call. Luckily, I was able to contaminate the sink without the phone ringing. Felt great.

[QUOTE=Jordy;3082297]Dude, might be a good time then to step away from the computer and free Willy. :D[/QUOTE]

The deed is done. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    As a plumber, I recommend peeing in the sink.

Unless there is a floor drain nearby.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3082327]As a plumber, I recommend peeing in the sink.

Unless there is a floor drain nearby.[/QUOTE]

"It's all pipes! I'll call a plumber right now!"

[IMG]http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/george/george_costanza005.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082254]That reminds me of a time when I was in high school, we had an away basketball game and got bored during the JV game. So me and two buddies wandered around the school, looking for opportunites for mischief. We found an open classroom and one dude jumped up on the teacher's desk and emptied his azz-bag. I lol'd.[/QUOTE]
    Why do all your stories have something to do with someone dooting in an inappropriate place? I've started to notice a pattern.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3082359]Why do all your stories have something to do with someone dooting in an inappropriate place? I've started to notice a pattern.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....fecal freak I guess? Never really thought about it.

BTW, have you started training for your cage-fight with 128 yet? I have a box of Slim Jims on it.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3082346]"It's all pipes! I'll call a plumber right now!"

[IMG]http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/george/george_costanza005.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    Hahaha just picks up the phone and starts dialing.

These polls need to be public so we can see all of the disgusting people.

For the record, If I absolutely couldn't make it to a bathroom, I would have pissed in the sink, not even thinking twice about it.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082376]Hmmm....fecal freak I guess? Never really thought about it.

BTW, have you started training for your cage-fight with 128 yet? I have a box of Slim Jims on it.[/QUOTE]
    Wtf? how did it become a cage fight?

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=WoodyPaige;3082415]Wtf? how did it become a cage fight?[/quote]

Sounds like some kind of sick fantasy to me.

Probably wants the winner to poop on the loser too.

Actually....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3082415]Wtf? how did it become a cage fight?[/QUOTE]

Why not a cage-fight? Well, 128 is rumored to be training to be a cage-fighter, so I guess that does give him an advantage.

How about this: I used to have a festivus party every year, with a Festivus pole, airing of greivences, etc. It was quite popular. One year, when a bunch of us rented out this big, crappy house, we actually had the feats of strength. I got two of my idiot friends to put half a truck tire each around their waists and wrestle to exhaustion. They were both pretty out of shape and got nicked up pretty bad from the tires. It defined awesomeness.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3082458]Sounds like some kind of sick fantasy to me.

[B]Probably wants the winner to poop on the loser too.[/B]
    Actually....[/QUOTE]

To the victor goes the spoils, no?

What's with all of the links in everybody's posts now?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082473]Why not a cage-fight? Well, 128 is rumored to be training to be a cage-fighter, so I guess that does give him an advantage.

How about this: I used to have a festivus party every year, with a Festivus pole, airing of greivences, etc. It was quite popular. One year, when a bunch of us rented out this big, crappy house, we actually had the feats of strength. I got two of my idiot friends to put half a truck tire each around their waists and wrestle to exhaustion. They were both pretty out of shape and got nicked up pretty bad from the tires. It defined awesomeness.[/QUOTE]
    LOL that's priceless.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3082473]Why not a cage-fight? Well, 128 is rumored to be training to be a cage-fighter, so I guess that does give him an advantage.

How about this: I used to have a festivus party every year, with a Festivus pole, airing of greivences, etc. It was quite popular. One year, when a bunch of us rented out this big, crappy house, we actually had the feats of strength. I got two of my idiot friends to put half a truck tire each around their waists and wrestle to exhaustion. They were both pretty out of shape and got nicked up pretty bad from the tires. It defined awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

:applause::clapper::clapper::applause:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082240]Work for a waste managament company. [/quote]

In North Jersey ??

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082240]Really isn't life or death[/QUOTE]

Could be.

Jets Insider VIP
    We had a "phantom crapper" in our fraternity. The night before the pledges were scheduled to come clean the whole house (usually 9AM on a Sunday morning), somebody would leave a present somewhere ridiculous in the house.....on the middle of the balcony, in the library sink, in the microwave, etc. Some poor bastid pledge always discovered it, you'd hear the "ahhh f*ck!" from one of them around 10 o'clock and you knew he was the lucky cleaner-upper.

Oh, I voted Yes for the sink.