22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 50.00%
  • No

11 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do?

Reminds me of my own episode with pee.
    One night, late, while watching TV in the basement, I got bad urge to go.
    Tired, to lazy to go upstairs to the bathroom, I whipped it out, and began relieving myself in the alundry room utility sink.
    Felt really good, being the master of my castle, peeing wherever I wanted, until I turned to my left, midstream, and there was my wife's 75 year old Aunt staring at me with her mouth open, about to scream...

[QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;3083726]Reminds me of my own episode with pee.
    One night, late, while watching TV in the basement, I got bad urge to go.
    Tired, to lazy to go upstairs to the bathroom, I whipped it out, and began relieving myself in the alundry room utility sink.
    Felt really good, being the master of my castle, peeing wherever I wanted, until I turned to my left, midstream, and there was my wife's 75 year old Aunt staring at me with her mouth open, about to scream...[/QUOTE]
    Haha. The sump pump is a trusty basement urinal, hasn't failed me yet. Mom and Dad haven't asked why it runs randomly at 3 in the morning during droughts, so I'm good.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3082223]I could, but I'll probably give the mailman or an innocent bystander a yellow shower. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

Your job is not that important. The world will still move while you take a piss.... somehow. Manage your waste first, everyone else's second.