• Yes

11 50.00%
  • No

11 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do?

All League
    Reminds me of my own episode with pee.
    One night, late, while watching TV in the basement, I got bad urge to go.
    Tired, to lazy to go upstairs to the bathroom, I whipped it out, and began relieving myself in the alundry room utility sink.
    Felt really good, being the master of my castle, peeing wherever I wanted, until I turned to my left, midstream, and there was my wife's 75 year old Aunt staring at me with her mouth open, about to scream...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Reminds me of my own episode with pee.
    One night, late, while watching TV in the basement, I got bad urge to go.
    Tired, to lazy to go upstairs to the bathroom, I whipped it out, and began relieving myself in the alundry room utility sink.
    Felt really good, being the master of my castle, peeing wherever I wanted, until I turned to my left, midstream, and there was my wife's 75 year old Aunt staring at me with her mouth open, about to scream...
    Haha. The sump pump is a trusty basement urinal, hasn't failed me yet. Mom and Dad haven't asked why it runs randomly at 3 in the morning during droughts, so I'm good.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I could, but I'll probably give the mailman or an innocent bystander a yellow shower. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
    Your job is not that important. The world will still move while you take a piss.... somehow. Manage your waste first, everyone else's second.