Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bobby Flay's Burger Palace :-)

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3083043]Sooth as a long time member(old board style) and resident Burgerguy. What no props fer moi? Bobby Flem aint jack when it comes to my signature gut buster. oh and I will serve no FRIES!:D[/QUOTE]

Mike, although I've heard rave reviews, I've never had the pleasure of sampling your fine burgers. Hope to do so some day though if my travels take me to that part of Cali.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=FF2;3083009][B][I][U][SIZE="7"]HOW MUCH????[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Here's the menu:

[url]http://bobbysburgerpalace.com/pdf/bbp%20menu%20smithtown_1119.pdf[/url]

Not bad prices. A burger Fries and drink will set you back around $12.00. Well worth every penny.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3083201]Mike, although I've heard rave reviews, I've never had the pleasure of sampling your fine burgers. Hope to do so some day though if my travels take me to that part of Cali.[/QUOTE]

Missed your chance Sean. Sold it 15 months ago.:confused:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went there yesterday at the Bergen Mall location expecting no one would be there because of good Friday but the line was still huge!! My buddy and I got it go and ate in the mall so it would be a little quicker.

I had the Dallas Burger with cole slaw, monteray jack, barbeque sauce, and pickles. Very good burger but not huge for $7.50. Sweet potato fries were awesome too.

In the Paramus location, they don't sell liquor. :eek: I was looking forward to a beer with my burger all day.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3083051]I don't believe so. I think the only locations right now are on LI and down in Monmouth County, NJ.[/QUOTE]

One is in the Bergen Mall in Paramus, NJ too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3083057]Thanks Paulie[/QUOTE]
    One in Paramus too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that menu is mouthwatering right now.