Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ***OFFICIAL 2009 NHL Playoffs THREAD***

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this post was rendered useless by the nights end. Yikes.

Stanley cup rematch should be neat, I really stopped caring. The Ducks were the last strain of intrest.

As much as I've always disliked the Pens (since Jagr left ), they're really boring to watch now. Last year it was almost fun hating on them, cause I could stand a game, this is wicked boring though. And where's Staal? He's been no better. Neither Conference Final is providing much entertainment.

I miss Buffalo vs Ottawa
    Anaheim vs Detroit

best of both worlds.
    Really? The Pens boring to watch? I'm not a Pens fan, and overall rooting against 'em, but Malkin and Crosby (ugh, I do hate 'em.) are pretty exciting to watch. Malkin more than Crosby, I'd say.

I haven't watched a full game since the Devs were eliminated. Partly out of depression, and partly out of lack of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I haven't watched a full game since the Devs were eliminated. Partly out of depression, and partly out of lack of interest.
    +1,000,000

All League
    I've watched a few minutes of a couple games (I'm a busy dude, I don't get much opportuninty to watch TV), cuz I'm a hockey fan, and I hate baseball and basketball, which means there aint shyt on to watch until football cranks up again in a few months!!! Thank GOD the NHL playoffs last until June, otherwise there'd be nothing to watch on TV!

Veteran
    Imagine how boring it would be if the Devils were still playing. Now that's a boring team.

All League
    Imagine how boring it would be if there was nothing to watch but Peter Gammons on ESPN and snooze-fest MLB!

Go Wings!

Seriously, though, you guys don't think a rematch of last years cup finals would be exciting? I'll be watching (what I can) no matter who's in the finals. Excitement enough that teh Cup will make an appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Imagine how boring it would be if the Devils were still playing. Now that's a boring team.
    Says the poster from Pennsylvania posting on a Hockey subforum of a New York football team messageboard...you should know about boring, it's what drives your entire pathetic existence .

At least us Devils fans wouldn't pull a ****tsburgh move and throw debris on the ice.

Veteran
    I wouldn't do that. I'm just saying the Devils aren't a very physical team and I personally don't find them too exciting because of that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I haven't finished 3 full periods since Dev's got outst'd, not even the series I wanted to see (Wings @ Ducks)

It's appealing to me less by the minute, where the *** is hockey season!?

All League
    I wouldn't do that. I'm just saying the Devils aren't a very physical team and I personally don't find them too exciting because of that.
    Yeah, but by-god we must watch that 2 player team.

Dev's are fine. Sure Stevens isn't there anymore, but they can survive.

All League
    I can't help but think that Boston would have put up a little more of a fight than Carolina did.....

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I can't help but think that Boston would have put up a little more of a fight than Carolina did.....
    +1. Nice going Canes. Ward, you blow.

All League
    Congrats to the Wings and the Pens.

Should be a good Finals.

Any predictions on the winner? Who's Vegas have as the favorite?

All League
    Pleased with tonight.