Thread: Official Trailblazers Play Off Thread

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Official Trailblazers Play Off Thread

Looks like the Blazers have a good shot at home court advantage for the playoffs. Which would be good.

Blazers have some of the best young talent in the league, they are going to make noise in the play offs for at least the next 6 years. They are 9 out of 10 in there last 10 games, they seem to be peaking at the right time.

Last edited by gunnails; 04-14-2009 at 01:54 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.nba.com/blazers/index_main.html

Trail Blazers Defeat Nuggets, Secure Home-Court Advantage
    The Trail Blazers secured home-court advantage for the first round of the Playoffs by defeating the Nuggets 104-76 Wednesday night at the Rose Garden. The victory means the Trail Blazers can finish no lower than the No. 4 seed in the Western Conference.

Rudy Fernandez (six 3s) scored 18 points and Travis Outlaw led with 21 as the Blazers used a balanced scoring attack and 72 points from the bench to take control in the second quarter and cruise to the win in the fourth. Steve Blake scored nine points to lead the starters. Channing Frye pumped in 12 points and Greg Oden added 10, each from the bench.

Home court is significant because Portland finished the regular season 54-28, with a 34-7 home record, one of the best in the NBA.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is Sam Bowie I mean Greg Oden doing?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brandon Roy is so good.. The guy is a KILLER in the 4th and plays the game it seems in slow motion. I love Aldridge's game but sometimes his jumper is erratic. Joel Pryzbilla is such an underrated player.

I think Blazers win in 6.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Nets fan, the Blazers are the team I am rooting for out West... would be nice to see some young blood aside from the usuals (Lakers, Spurs)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    As a Nets fan, the Blazers are the team I am rooting for out West... would be nice to see some young blood aside from the usuals (Lakers, Spurs)
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavericks upset the Spurs who don't have Ginobili.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blazers pulled a home win to make the series 3 games to 2, Houston.

I was really hoping for more out of Oden then 11 minutes 3 rebounds and 5 fouls per game. Although he does seem to be slowly progressing.

Looks like Houston will win the series. Game 6 tomorrow in Houston.