Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I think we are taking Freeman.

All League
    from the time i started thinking freeman was the guy we were going after which was earlier this week, i tried to get as much info on the guy as I could and listened to interviews.....i have to tell you...I LIKE IT.

I do not want sanchez, one bit.....draft FREEMAN!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;3098840]from the time i started thinking freeman was the guy we were going after which was earlier this week, i tried to get as much info on the guy as I could and listened to interviews.....i have to tell you...I LIKE IT.

I do not want sanchez, one bit.....draft FREEMAN!!![/QUOTE]

I wouldnt mind Sanchez over alot of other guys in the first round but id rather Freeman. I just hope hes there at 17 and no one moves up to get him. If its true he memorized the playbook the Jets sent him the night before there meeting, thats quite impressive, and im sure the coaches think that as well. Seeing as how one of our heralded supertars in the making (Ratliff) still hasnt learned it.

All League
    [QUOTE=Wallace Wright;3098814]I've wanted Freeman since the day he declared for the Draft. It seemed like his bandwagon was growing a little and just recently broke down.

With all this talk about Harvin and Pettigrew, I really hope it's just smokescreen and the Jets will take Freeman.[/QUOTE]

WW,

You too deserve credit as well. When most "experts" had this guy no where near the middle of the first round there were a few around here speaking the gospel.

As of now, I am a little more intrigued with Freeman's upside than I am with Sanchez, as Sanchez is a little more conventional, but I think we could win with either.

What would really piss me off is if we don't get a legitimate QB this week. No offense to Clemens, but I am not seeing "pie in the sky" with Ratliff. Tanny gets everyone excited about the possibility of bringing in another QB and we usually don't. After all the Cutler, Quinn, Campbell, Sanchez, Feeman talk, if we stand pat at the position, I am going to go ballistic (unless we get Moreno, Maclin, or Crabtree in which my disgust will be tempered a little).

dump! how do you know? freeman = garbage!!!!!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=Shark99;3099388]dump! how do you know? freeman = garbage!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Way to articulate your point. You may have swayed me. :rolleyes::zzz: