Thread: Ovechkin learning from Bellicheat

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Ovechkin learning from Bellicheat

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will likely get moved.

But i cant for the life of me understand, how Ovechkin hasnt been laid out by the Rangers yet. Growing up playing hockey my whole life, i cant understand how he gets away with his antics without someone taking some shots at him.

DOnt give me this crap about it being wrong. This is hockey, want to act like a complete ass, your going to get hit. Somehow the Rangers dont want to touch him.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight's game is gonna be a good one. Washington, much like the Colts with Manning and the Cavs with Lebron, and countless others, needs to figure out that one player can not bring a championship to a town. Not yet calling a series win here by the Blueshirts, but many people had them being swept by Ovechkin. Just him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DE94Abraham View Post

But i cant for the life of me understand, how Ovechkin hasnt been laid out by the Rangers yet. Growing up playing hockey my whole life, i cant understand how he gets away with his antics without someone taking some shots at him.

DOnt give me this crap about it being wrong. This is hockey, want to act like a complete ass, your going to get hit. Somehow the Rangers dont want to touch him.
    If you breath near him you get called for a penalty. They have hit him though.

The fact that he has 0 goals says that the Rangers approach is working fine right now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    If you breath near him you get called for a penalty. They have hit him though.

The fact that he has 0 goals says that the Rangers approach is working fine right now.
    Exactly everytime you touch him you get a penalty...

Last edited by matt robinson 17; 04-20-2009 at 04:37 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morite View Post
    Tonight's game is gonna be a good one. Washington, much like the Colts with Manning and the Cavs with Lebron, and countless others, needs to figure out that one player can not bring a championship to a town. Not yet calling a series win here by the Blueshirts, but many people had them being swept by Ovechkin. Just him.
    Manning won a SB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DE94Abraham View Post

Evidenced by the fact that the Rangers are already up 2-0, there is absolutely no need for this. Things are working out just fine, as he does not have any goals yet in the series.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm definitely pumped for tonight ,this game is crucial that we keep momentum..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ovechkin is to cocky. He is an amazing player, but when he loses this series and gets embarrased he may learn something.

Don't **** with Broadway Blue!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not an avid hockey fan at all. My true loves are Yankees and Jets. Followed by the knicks. Hockey, I'm a very casual fan and will watch the playoffs. BUT tonight I am going to be glued to the Rangers game. Lundqvuist is carrying the torch of spectacular goaltending left by Mike Richter.