Thread: Watching the Rangers online

Watching the Rangers online

Anyone know how I can find the NHL game online (if this were in the hanger it would take soooo long to get a reply, can mods leave it here for a short while until I get an answer)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    Anyone know how I can find the NHL game online (if this were in the hanger it would take soooo long to get a reply, can mods leave it here for a short while until I get an answer)
    Doesn't it suck....... I live in Charlotte and tonite I got the game on some red neck station (channel 74). Awesome this night, but I feel your pain.

justin.tv ..... you will have to download a player like tvants or tvu to watch it but its a good source...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson80 View Post
    justin.tv ..... you will have to download a player like tvants or tvu to watch it but its a good source...
    Justin TV is garbage, only use it when you don't mind quality.

http://atdhe.net/

Best streaming quality by miiiiles.

good tip! thanks!!... yea this def blows away the streaming of justin.tv

All League
    It's a great place to catch the games forsure. One of my Swedish buddies gave it to me when our game was blacked out this year, he watches all our games on it, haha.

They don't usually play junior games though, which sucks.. You gotta hit up justin.tv for that. Oh well, that's a while away still.