Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just cancelled my seasons

Bewildered Beast
    [quote=TimBalls19;3098366]:cryin:[/quote]
    If someone is crying in Saskatchewan, does anybody hear it?

Besides the mooses.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3098374]If someone is crying in Saskatchewan, does anybody hear it?

Besides the mooses.[/QUOTE]

:cryin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3098374]If someone is crying in Saskatchewan, does anybody hear it?

Besides the mooses.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TimBalls19;3098382]:cryin:[/QUOTE]

Th, th, th, there's a guy who sticks with a theme.

Practice Squad
    Thanks West Coast. The sun will come up again. I'll croak wearing my Chrebet jersey. I'm taking my scout troop camping this weekend just to remember what truly is important in life.

Bewildered Beast
    [quote=harris2dog;3098431]Thanks West Coast. The sun will come up again. I'll croak wearing my Chrebet jersey. I'm taking my scout troop camping this weekend just to remember what truly is important in life.[/quote]
    Teach them to stay away from poison oak...I got some from my cats (live next to a mountain...okay, a hill). F'n brutal. :D:(

[QUOTE=harris2dog;3098025]10 years on the wait list;8 years at the stadium with 4 seats; 1 home playoff game; several seasons of worthless tickets; not a call from the silver spoons reps about the new stadium;I'm done.
    Hope Johnson & Johnson are happy with the Madoff bred 20Kper seat PSL holders. They all deserve each other. How many more of these greed filthy pigs are going to cap themselves in the coming days because of their wealthmongering? Real men, you think?This is whose been invited to the dance in place of the true fan. You know who they are. The wenches on the cell phones behind home plate duting a world series game!!
    I can only hope the seats remain empty & our game is delivered back to whom it belongs; The true fan who would sit through a season without the hope of a playoff but proud to be a fan.Never missing a game & enjoying a great tailgate in the lot hours before game time. The Johnsons have shown a great many of us the door.
    I'm proud to be a part a now past history of working class sports fans.Take the ballparks with $100 bargain seats-7$hot dogs & 8$ beers;$4 peanuts & stick it.
    My sons were fortunate enough to see the seasons we've had.My true regret is not being able to leave them a legacy of a Jets season ticket. To all in section 314 God Bless & till we meet again.[/QUOTE]

Dude, They called every season ticket holder I know. I'll bet they don't have the correct number.
    Last edited by Dcat; 04-24-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Veteran
    I got my second call from them yesterday. Before he was able to finish I told him that I just cancelled my account and would not re-up for this season so there would be no seats in the new stadium.

Here is the surprise, but it should not be. He told me that if I changed my mind I should call him for seats in the new stadium. This only means that the NYJ are not selling the psl seats like they thought they would. It is a shame but it may be cheaper to take my son to see a game in Miami, see his great grandmother, enjoy the beach and fly back. All for the same cost ( 1 game) if not less.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They called everyone, why would you not call them back if you didn't receive a call? It's not hard to get through with them, and at least find out what your options are. No seats have been given out in the new stadium, why not call before it's too late. There is no way on earth they just decided not to call you. They either have the wrong or an old number with your account, you may be pissed for no reason at all. They aren't going to not call someone who may be interested in buying a PSL. That's not how sales people work.

What does Johnson and Johnson have to do with any of this?

All League
    [QUOTE=harris2dog;3098025]10 years on the wait list;8 years at the stadium with 4 seats; 1 home playoff game; several seasons of worthless tickets; not a call from the silver spoons reps about the new stadium;I'm done.
    Hope Johnson & Johnson are happy with the Madoff bred 20Kper seat PSL holders. They all deserve each other. How many more of these greed filthy pigs are going to cap themselves in the coming days because of their wealthmongering? Real men, you think?This is whose been invited to the dance in place of the true fan. You know who they are. The wenches on the cell phones behind home plate duting a world series game!!
    I can only hope the seats remain empty & our game is delivered back to whom it belongs; The true fan who would sit through a season without the hope of a playoff but proud to be a fan.Never missing a game & enjoying a great tailgate in the lot hours before game time. The Johnsons have shown a great many of us the door.
    I'm proud to be a part a now past history of working class sports fans.Take the ballparks with $100 bargain seats-7$hot dogs & 8$ beers;$4 peanuts & stick it.
    My sons were fortunate enough to see the seasons we've had.My true regret is not being able to leave them a legacy of a Jets season ticket. To all in section 314 God Bless & till we meet again.[/QUOTE]

My mailman is giving his up after 30 plus years....These suits can go **** themselves.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3098363]Sporting events are "events" unfortunately. the ditz talking with her poodle's stylist during a suicide squeeze play are going to be there. [/QUOTE]

I don't see too many ditzes (sp?) when I turn on the soccer games being played across the pond. What are they doing differently, because I just read in Forbes that these "football" clubs are the most valuable sports franchises in the entire world. I think it was AC Milan and Man U at almost $2 billion. Anyway, the atmospheres at those games seem hardly anything like the corporate crowd that has taken over Yankee Stadium and is on its way to the Meadowlands.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote=WestCoastOffensive;3098374]If someone is crying in Saskatchewan, does anybody hear it?

Besides the mooses.[/quote]
    Is it mooses or meese?

just wondering

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote=jetswin;3098107]they told me no chance also...[b]I've had seats for 19 years[/b], I still remain hopeful[/quote]I smell bull****. Hope they were dealing me the same crap.

My sons were fortunate enough to see the seasons we've had.My true regret is not being able to leave them a legacy of a Jets season ticket. To all in section 314 God Bless & till we meet again.[/QUOTE]good for you.a man has two things in life.his family and his principles.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3098702]They called everyone, why would you not call them back if you didn't receive a call? It's not hard to get through with them, and at least find out what your options are. No seats have been given out in the new stadium, why not call before it's too late. There is no way on earth they just decided not to call you. They either have the wrong or an old number with your account, you may be pissed for no reason at all. They aren't going to not call someone who may be interested in buying a PSL. That's not how sales people work.

What does Johnson and Johnson have to do with any of this?[/QUOTE]

They never called me either. Just got a lazy email. And my contact info was correct, phone and cell.

Veteran
    I am a 7 year ST holder too. Got the call and the "you won't get non-psl seats" too.

I have read that practically everyone on the board so far has received the same call and response from them.

My thinking is maybe they are saying this in hopes to scare some of us into purchasing PSL seats trying to make some believe that they will be shut out. I cannot believe that all 27,000 upper level seats will be taken up by the most senior season ticket holders....some of these people will buy PSL's in the lower sections.

You should just buy tickets to individual games from ebay and stub hub or scalpers.

They'll sell for less than face value like they always do and you'll get better seats.

You can go to every game for less than full price and no psl.

Think about how many Jets tickets have gone unused over the past 4 decades. There's plenty tickets for sale and if you have to pay extra for the NE or MIA game you'll make it back for all the other games.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=dcJet;3099518]You should just buy tickets to individual games from ebay and stub hub or scalpers.

They'll sell for less than face value like they always do and you'll get better seats.

You can go to every game for less than full price and no psl.

Think about how many Jets tickets have gone unused over the past 4 decades. There's plenty tickets for sale and if you have to pay extra for the NE or MIA game you'll make it back for all the other games.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your analysis.

I sent in my form looking for lower end zone tickets. If I don't get laid-off I will follow thru with the 5k PSL charge, probably over 15 years.