Thread: Phil Simms on Fatcessa

Phil Simms on Fatcessa

Loves, loves, love Sanchez

Likes Staford

So so on Freeman

Does not like Pat White

Didn't say it directly but seemed to think that draft chart goes out the window and it would be possible for the Jets to trade up to 4

My least favorite announcer ever, if I had 3 wishes - number 3 would be to ban Phil Simms from covering Jets games.

Simms really knows QB, I trust his opinion.

If the Jets have a chance to get Sanchez do it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Smart guy :yes:

I agree on all counts and have been posting the same thing for months.

Jets Insider VIP
    I see nothing wrong with Simms. he is honest and is willing to admit when he is wrong. I actuially like him a great deal.

Phil Simms is OK

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3098801]Smart guy :yes:

I agree on all counts and have been posting the same thing for months.[/QUOTE]

Way to Go, Phil. ! Jets don't need another Project in Josh Freeman-- and thats what he is, a Junior from a small program who is years away from doing anything in the NFL.

I'm not sold on Sanchez. He's got 1 season under his belt, just no telling how he will pan out.

Banned
    [QUOTE=woodside;3098760]Loves, loves, love Sanchez

Likes Staford

So so on Freeman

Does not like Pat White

Didn't say it directly but seemed to think that draft chart goes out the window and it would be possible for the Jets to trade up to 4[/QUOTE]

I don't think Simms was that high on Staff. Said his arm isn't as strong as Cutler's and arm strength is supposed to be his big selling point. Said his feet aren't as good as Sanchez either.

simms can't even teach his own sons how to play.

jk. chris is alright, still deserves a shot. matt, on the other hand...is he even starting in college?

[QUOTE=Seagirt;3098813]Way to Go, Phil. ! Jets don't need another Project in Josh Freeman-- and thats what he is, a Junior from a small program who is years away from doing anything in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

Phil did say in regard to Freeman that he didn't have much to work with at KSU and he did not like the style of offense KSU ran i.e. that Freeman had to run.

All League
    Im really interested on what Jeff Hosteler had to say about this QB class...

All League
    [QUOTE=JetFuel;3098774]Simms really knows QB, I trust his opinion.

If the Jets have a chance to get Sanchez do it.[/QUOTE]

yeah and so does jaworski who just loved clemens.....how did that work out.

All League
    [QUOTE=hatnlvr;3098914]I'm not sold on Sanchez. He's got 1 season under his belt, just no telling how he will pan out.[/QUOTE]

why does he only have 1 season under his belt??????

oh yeah, he couldnt beat out JOHN DAVID BOOTY!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=woodside;3098760]Loves, loves, love Sanchez

Likes Staford

So so on Freeman

Does not like Pat White

[B]Didn't say it directly but seemed to think that draft chart goes out the window and it would be possible for the Jets to trade up to 4[/B][/QUOTE]

I really don't believe we are trading up.

That said, I heard on Mike and Mike the other morning, that the traditional draft pick value chart is out the window this year due to the struggling economy.

Don't totally understand what one has to do with the other but that's what they said.

I don't have a link for it but I distinctly remember them talking about that.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3099346]I really don't believe we are trading up.

That said, I heard on Mike and Mike the other morning, that the traditional draft pick value chart is out the window this year due to the struggling economy.

Don't totally understand what one has to do with the other but that's what they said.

I don't have a link for it but I distinctly remember them talking about that.[/QUOTE]

Because teams in the top 10 don't want to have to pay what these picks are going to get.

so they are looking to trade down and want to trade down so much they are willing to take less than what the chart says.