Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: titans offer a 2nd and a player for boldin

Veteran
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098902]How's this a smokescreen? The titans have had zilch at the wr position for several years now. They're definitely interested in Boldin.[/QUOTE]

not with the titans but with reports coming back that the cardinals havent recieved any offers right after this was reported

Banned
    [QUOTE=jr420x;3098912]not with the titans but with reports coming back that the cardinals havent recieved any offers right after this was reported[/QUOTE]

The Cards are getting plenty of offers, problem is they're not going to get a 1st and a 3rd. Boldin is 28, has a lot of wear and tear and is injury prone. I'd rather have Braylon.

I have a funny feeling Boldin is a Giant by the end of the weekend. Tanny could still pull the trigger though.

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098901]In a heartbeat. Jones isn't that good and is very replaceable or we can just make Leon the featured back and watch him have a Westrbook type of year.[/QUOTE]

no. Then draft Moreno.

Bouldin + Moreno + Leon Washington = oh oh! (says Happy Gilmore)

Banned
    [QUOTE=vin777b;3098924]no. Then draft Moreno.

Bouldin + Moreno + Leon Washington = oh oh! (says Happy Gilmore)[/QUOTE]

If we got Boldin that'd make me much more amenable to drafting Pettigrew since the wr problem would be solved. We could still get a back in FA or the June cuts to split carries with Leon who I think would have a breakout year as our featured back getting around 1200 yds rushing and 600 yds receiving.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Jones and second...done deal...id take that any day then draft moreno or wells and we are good to go...kellen will be fine

buddy of mine in AZ just told me that Cards shot down offer from Eagles. THe offer was 2009 3rd, 2010 2nd and Winston JUstice.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3098866]That is EXACTLY who I thought it would be as well. [B]Fatdale[/B][/QUOTE]

LenWhale???

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3098864]Lendale White or Chris Henry- both are on the block....[/QUOTE]

CB- Are the Jets players in the AB sweepstakes still? If so, who/what do you think they have to part with?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098930]If we got Boldin that'd make me much more amenable to drafting Pettigrew since the wr problem would be solved. We could still get a back in FA or the June cuts to split carries with Leon who I think would have a breakout year as our featured back getting around 1200 yds rushing and 600 yds receiving.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell would the Cardinals ever take back Thomas Jones??? No way that deal would ever happen.