Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: titans offer a 2nd and a player for boldin

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098902]How's this a smokescreen? The titans have had zilch at the wr position for several years now. They're definitely interested in Boldin.[/QUOTE]

not with the titans but with reports coming back that the cardinals havent recieved any offers right after this was reported

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jr420x;3098912]not with the titans but with reports coming back that the cardinals havent recieved any offers right after this was reported[/QUOTE]

The Cards are getting plenty of offers, problem is they're not going to get a 1st and a 3rd. Boldin is 28, has a lot of wear and tear and is injury prone. I'd rather have Braylon.

I have a funny feeling Boldin is a Giant by the end of the weekend. Tanny could still pull the trigger though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098901]In a heartbeat. Jones isn't that good and is very replaceable or we can just make Leon the featured back and watch him have a Westrbook type of year.[/QUOTE]

no. Then draft Moreno.

Bouldin + Moreno + Leon Washington = oh oh! (says Happy Gilmore)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vin777b;3098924]no. Then draft Moreno.

Bouldin + Moreno + Leon Washington = oh oh! (says Happy Gilmore)[/QUOTE]

If we got Boldin that'd make me much more amenable to drafting Pettigrew since the wr problem would be solved. We could still get a back in FA or the June cuts to split carries with Leon who I think would have a breakout year as our featured back getting around 1200 yds rushing and 600 yds receiving.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jones and second...done deal...id take that any day then draft moreno or wells and we are good to go...kellen will be fine

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    buddy of mine in AZ just told me that Cards shot down offer from Eagles. THe offer was 2009 3rd, 2010 2nd and Winston JUstice.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3098866]That is EXACTLY who I thought it would be as well. [B]Fatdale[/B][/QUOTE]

LenWhale???

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3098864]Lendale White or Chris Henry- both are on the block....[/QUOTE]

CB- Are the Jets players in the AB sweepstakes still? If so, who/what do you think they have to part with?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3098930]If we got Boldin that'd make me much more amenable to drafting Pettigrew since the wr problem would be solved. We could still get a back in FA or the June cuts to split carries with Leon who I think would have a breakout year as our featured back getting around 1200 yds rushing and 600 yds receiving.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell would the Cardinals ever take back Thomas Jones??? No way that deal would ever happen.