Thread: 3 Guys I Would Be Happy To See The Jets Draft With #17

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

3 Guys I Would Be Happy To See The Jets Draft With #17

- Heywood-bey (wr)- Explosive Home Run Hitting Wr, Will Be Better Than Santana Moss I Dont Wanna Hear It!

-tyson Jackson (de)-if He Falls To 17 With The Jets Old De's You Know Rex Won't Pass Up Improving The Front 7

- Percy Harvin (wr) Another Great Talent, Versatile Was Tebow's Main Man In Florida

Whatever You Do ..do Not Reach And Get Freeman Hes Not Worth #17 Hes Another Culpepper. And Please Do Not Go With Pettigrew A Great Blocking Te Is Not Worth #17

Only Trade Up For Maclin Or Crabtree, Seahawks Will Want Too Much At #4 For Sanchez

Address Qb In The Later Rounds Pat White Might Slide To #52

Lets Go Tanny You Havent Dissapointed Us So Far!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJETS2121;3099129]- Heywood-bey (wr)- Explosive Home Run Hitting Wr, Will Be Better Than Santana Moss I Dont Wanna Hear It!

-tyson Jackson (de)-if He Falls To 17 With The Jets Old De's You Know Rex Won't Pass Up Improving The Front 7

- Percy Harvin (wr) Another Great Talent, Versatile Was Tebow's Main Man In Florida

Whatever You Do ..do Not Reach And Get Freeman Hes Not Worth #17 Hes Another Culpepper. And Please Do Not Go With Pettigrew A Great Blocking Te Is Not Worth #17

Only Trade Up For Maclin Or Crabtree, Seahawks Will Want Too Much At #4 For Sanchez

Lets Go Tanny You Havent Dissapointed Us So Far![/QUOTE]

NO

NO

and

Not Sure

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJETS2121;3099129]- Heywood-bey (wr)- Explosive Home Run Hitting Wr, Will Be Better Than Santana Moss I Dont Wanna Hear It!

Lets Go Tanny You Havent Dissapointed Us So Far![/QUOTE]

Only agree with Tyson Jackson part. Heyward-Bey will never be like Santana Moss (Moss has great hands, Heyward-Bey does not). If Freeman is anything like Daunte Culpepper was in his first few years I would take him in a second.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) BAH! This team already had Jonny Lam Jones. The pick I'm most fearful of. They can get Troy Williamson from JAX for a bag of pretzels and a beer if they want this guy.

2) DEFINITELY

3) not at 17..... great ATHLETE, but not a polished WR. The Reggie Bush of receivers...... with a bad attitude

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3099150]Only agree with Tyson Jackson part. Heyward-Bey will never be like Santana Moss (Moss has great hands, Heyward-Bey does not). If Freeman is anything like Daunte Culpepper was in his first few years I would take him in a second.[/QUOTE]

IF IM PICKING A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND HE BETTER BE A GREAT PLAYER FOR A LONG TIME. CULPEPPER HAD A CHANCE TO RESURRECT HIS CAREEER AND NEVER DID.

NO REASON FOR THE JETS TO PASS UP ON EXTREMELY TALENTED RECEIVERS LIKE BEY AND HARVIN THEY ARE GAME CHANGING PLAY MAKERS THAT THE JETS DONT HAVE.

ANY ONE OF THOSE WR'S WILL COMPLIMENT JERRICHO COTCHERY VERY WELL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way Jackson is there. He seems to have sky rocketed lately. Kiper even put him at #3.

Petigrew wouldn't be the end of the world. They need a solid TE and they probably wouldn't have to pay him a ton.

Moreno would be good. Heyward-Bey would also be intriguing.

I can't see Harvin since the Jets have Leon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJETS2121;3099154]IF IM PICKING A QB IN THE 1ST ROUND HE BETTER BE A GREAT PLAYER FOR A LONG TIME. CULPEPPER HAD A CHANCE TO RESURRECT HIS CAREEER AND NEVER DID.

NO REASON FOR THE JETS TO PASS UP ON EXTREMELY TALENTED RECEIVERS LIKE BEY AND HARVIN THEY ARE GAME CHANGING PLAY MAKERS THAT THE JETS DONT HAVE.

ANY ONE OF THOSE WR'S WILL COMPLIMENT JERRICHO COTCHERY VERY WELL[/QUOTE]

If i had to choose btween Harvin and DHB, it would be Harvin by a landslide. He has potential but you have to baby him possibly and who wants that out of a 1st rd pick. thats not good.. Harvin would be great opposite Jerricho [B]IF.[/B] 17 might be to high for that [B]IF[/B]