Thread: IF(edited) Jets Trade 2nd for Campbell

Banned

IF(edited) Jets Trade 2nd for Campbell

Hypothetical

Best Case Scenario: Jets have their starting QB for the next 10 years.

Worst Case Scenario: Clemens or Rat beat him out in camp and his contract expires with no impact on our cap.

I doubt we get any QB's at all this weekend but the least riskiest QB that is available is Campbell. He's shown he can play decent against the best division in football against top defenses every week (Giants, Eagles, Cowboys) and having to learn a new playbook every year. And he'd only cost a 2nd at most.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3099410]Hypothetical

Worst Case Scenario: Clemens or Rat beat him out in camp and his contract expires with no impact on our cap.

I doubt we get any QB's at all this weekend but the least riskiest QB that is available is Campbell. He's shown he can play decent against the best division in football against top defenses every week (Giants, Eagles, Cowboys) and having to learn a new playbook every year. And he'd only cost a 2nd at most.[/QUOTE]

Rumor or fact..... I haven't heard this yet. Link?

Veteran
    Whats with the title?

Banned
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3099412]Rumor or fact..... I haven't heard this yet. Link?[/QUOTE]

Just hypothetical scenario.

Banned
    change the title, thats false advertising

Rookie
    Dude change your title,you made me sick for no reason!!!

Veteran
    dump... ban!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jayrad01;3099413]Whats with the title?[/QUOTE]

Lister did a nice job on Cotchery for you. He played at NC State when my daughter was a freshman there. Love Cotchery.

I just watched my life flash before my eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote=greasyt;3099423]I just watched my life flash before my eyes.[/quote]I just kicked my dog.

Seriously though, today is not the time to break rules on false thread titles. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3099421]Lister did a nice job on Cotchery for you. He played at NC State when my daughter was a freshman there. Love Cotchery.[/QUOTE]

Lister does some great work. Cotch is awesome now we need to get him some help.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=greasyt;3099423]I just watched my life flash before my eyes.[/QUOTE]

Wow some life!!!! But we as Jet fans "aint got" much I suppose

[/QUOTE]

... if best case scenario happens it certainly won't be with campbell at the helm ...

[QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

... this makes no sense ... my worst case scenario is putting any more effort into responding to this cr*p ...

l_j_r

Banned

I doubt we get any QB's at all this weekend but the least riskiest QB that is available is Campbell. He's shown he can play decent against the best division in football against top defenses every week (Giants, Eagles, Cowboys) and having to learn a new playbook every year. And he'd only cost a 2nd at most.[/QUOTE]

The best thing the Jets can do this weekend is land Jason Campbell, Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn.

If the Jets come up empty on one of these 3 guys, they will be AFCE bottom-feeders for the next 5 years. :yes:

I love Campbell.

He is a perfect game manager who can throw a solid deep ball as well. Campbell was being talked about as an MVP candidate as he didn't throw an Intercepton until week 8.

With our defense, Campbell will win a lot of games.