Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Since it's draft day: Everyone STATE who you REALLY WANT the Jets to draft here in 09

Banned
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3099639]Well yeah...I would love for the Jets to trade up and draft Sanchez because he has the ability and talent to be a Matt Ryan type of franchise QB and I would also love to trade our 2nd round pick Boldin but I just dont see any of this happening, so...As a Jets fan...I'm trying to focus on pick #17 as of right now.

1st round-Harvin

In the 2nd round, I HOPE that run blocking TE is still around by the name of Pettigrew because we would be set @ TE for years to come with Keller and Pettigrew. I doubt he will be there and thats the reason why I'm all for drafting a power back by the name of... Shonn Greene.

Watch this kids highlights. Check em out.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWZwH9VVJU[/url]

As you can see...He's a NO B.S type of running back who runs NORTH and SOUTH, moves his legs at all times and simply loves contact which is why I love backs such as Jerome Bettis, Larry Johnson and now Adrian Peterson.[/QUOTE]

WoW, as you can see...I've been in love with the talent, ability and potential of Mark Sanchez way before we even traded up for the kid but you know what? I thought we had NO CHANCE in hell at landing this kid and now that we did...I'm loving it.

We gave up our 2nd round pick and I'm glad we did because I also wanted to draft Shonn Greene but it now looks like the man will be there for the picking in round three but @ the same time... Now that we traded Coleman, I would LOVE for the Jets to take Gilbert with our 3rd round draft pick! This kid is a freak of nature and one hell of a 3-4 DE.

Banned
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3099639]Well yeah...[B]I would love for the Jets to trade up and draft Sanchez [/B]because he has the ability and talent to be a Matt Ryan type of franchise QB and I would also love to trade our 2nd round pick Boldin but I just dont see any of this happening, so...As a Jets fan...I'm trying to focus on pick #17 as of right now.

1st round-Harvin

In the 2nd round, I HOPE that run blocking TE is still around by the name of Pettigrew because we would be set @ TE for years to come with Keller and Pettigrew. I doubt he will be there and thats the reason why I'm [B]all for drafting a power back by the name of... Shonn Greene. [/B]

Watch this kids highlights. Check em out.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWZwH9VVJU[/url]

As you can see...He's a NO B.S type of running back who runs NORTH and SOUTH, moves his legs at all times and simply loves contact which is why I love backs such as Jerome Bettis, Larry Johnson and now Adrian Peterson.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to bump this thread and get my "Bragg on", lol

Percy Harvin would have been my obvious choice if we stayed put @ 17 but as you could tell, I was IN LOVE with the idea of drafting Sanchez-I just never wanted to get my hopes up because thats a good way to get depressed as a Jets fan.

Then look @ what I said about Shonn Greene! I even went outta my way to post highlights of the man. This is crazy, we landed two of my top players in Sanchez AND Greene and the only way this draft could have been better (In my eyes), is if we would have found a way to draft Gilbert there in the 3rd round.

I'm excited and already pumped up for the preseason.

[QUOTE=iahawkeyejet;3099632]Sanchez and Mitch King or Shonn Grenne. I want a Hawkeye and both of these guys could fill a need, and could be had on the second day.[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone hit the jackpot. :D Is Mitch King a UDFA?