Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tannebaum Allowed Mangini To Rape The Jets

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3101991]In the end Mangini got away with getting everything he wanted and more from the Jets. Was there a single player that Mangini wanted that he didn't take away from the Jets?

Sanchez is another effin Pennington. An eternal almost-would-be-great-QB. What a horrible throw, poise, stance.

I could have stomached anything except that California softy sorry version of a football player.

Tannenbaum is an ahole. Eff you fatty.

Yes, I'm typing from my latop, in my house, I have never played pro-football, yet I know right from wrong. This was the wrongest.[/QUOTE]

Dude, what's up with the 14 y.o's on your signature? Mangina did nothing.. Let him take Ratliffe, Coleman, Elam,... We gave up nothing for a good qb.. USC is no softy school you tard.. They train as hard as anyone.. so enough with The California softy... What a lame, lame, thread...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe so many people bit on this obvious troll job.

Blast Sanchez all you want but you look lost trying to say the Jets overpaid to get him.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RjetsR;3102084]You should protest this move by not posting on this board anymore.[/QUOTE]

Amen.. this is one offensive s.o.b.. with his little girls and his bulls*** rants...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3102150]I can't believe so many people bit on this obvious troll job.

Blast Sanchez all you want but you look lost trying to say the Jets overpaid to get him.[/QUOTE]

We stole Sanchez today.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=stinkyB;3102135]They got raped to the tune of giving 3 bench players and 2nd rd pick to move up 12 spots in the 1st rd? :huh:[/QUOTE]

This is for you and anyone who keeps repeating the same:

Let's not re-write history......LAST YEAR'S TEAM WAS GOOD....The real reason, we had the debacle was because everyone turned on Magini's ahole's way, and Favre acted like baby.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen, I wasn't in favor for trading up for Sanchez... part of the reason was I thought it was gonn cost us our 2nd, and our 1st next year.. but all i t cost us was our 2nd and 3 JAGS.... so Im ok with it...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3102159]This is for you and anyone who keeps repeating the same:

Let's not re-write history......LAST YEAR'S TEAM WAS GOOD....The real reason, we had the debacle was because everyone turned on Magini's ahole's way, and Favre acted like baby.[/QUOTE]

apparently not good enough. Ryan enters the fray and upgrades those 3 positions with his guys (and hopefully ones that do not fold down the stretch)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3101991]In the end Mangini got away with getting everything he wanted and more from the Jets. Was there a single player that Mangini wanted that he didn't take away from the Jets?

Sanchez is another effin Pennington. An eternal almost-would-be-great-QB. What a horrible throw, poise, stance.

I could have stomached anything except that California softy sorry version of a football player.

Yes, I'm typing from my latop, in my house, I have never played pro-football, yet I know right from wrong. This was the wrongest.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, your post was the most ridiculous post I have ever read at this site.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;3102172]Congratulations, your post was the most ridiculous post I have ever read at this site.[/QUOTE]

and having read some of your post in the old political forum that is saying something:)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=stinkyB;3102170]apparently not good enough. Ryan enters the fray and upgrades those 3 positions with his guys (and hopefully ones that do not fold down the stretch)[/QUOTE]

Has Ryan won somethign as a HC yet????

He may be a better buddy to have a Guiness at the bar, but until he does win......he is less than Mangini based on HC experience.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3102159]This is for you and anyone who keeps repeating the same:

Let's not re-write history......LAST YEAR'S TEAM WAS GOOD....The real reason, we had the debacle was because everyone turned on Magini's ahole's way, and Favre acted like baby.[/QUOTE]

Very blunt, but accurate description of 2008.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course...and guess what? I'm right about Sanchez too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3102192]Has Ryan won somethign as a HC yet????

He may be a better buddy to have a Guiness at the bar, but until he does win......he is less than Mangini based on HC experience.[/QUOTE]

and what has "Mangenius" won?

A nice turnaround in '06 (that eneded in a 1st rd playoff beatdown)
    a horribly disappointing season in '07
    one of the worst collapses in JETS history in '08 (yes there have been other bad ones)

Based on their prior experience, Ryan was a MUCH more successful Defensive coordinator than Mangini...... not to mention that I would rather drink with him as well! :beers:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

hey dopey we basically gave up a 2nd rounder for the chance at a franchise qb..if sanchez even makes the probowl 1 time this is a steal of a deal..give me a break!! we moved up 12 spots in draft and didnt have to give up picks next year?? you have no idea what u r talking about!! sorry

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;3102168]Listen, I wasn't in favor for trading up for Sanchez... part of the reason was I thought it was gonn cost us our 2nd, and our 1st next year.. but all i t cost us was our 2nd and 3 JAGS.... so Im ok with it...[/QUOTE]
    When I first saw what had happened, I definitely thought before enjoying what had happened "What did we give up?". They gave up diddly squat. That's why this is a great trade.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how now all of a sudden last year we had a "horrible team" filled with just JAGs....yeah guys whatever you want to keep telling yourself.
    Stop trying to create a different reality.

Last year team was a good team.....and the reason everything went to hell was that the players got tired of Mangini being a dick, and Favre acted like a baby.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3102318]I love how now all of a sudden last year we had a "horrible team" filled with just JAGs....yeah guys whatever you want to keep telling yourself.
    Stop trying to create a different reality.

Last year team was a good team.....and the reason everything went to hell was that the players got tired of Mangini being a dick, and Favre acted like a baby.[/QUOTE]

I respect you, and like you. but today, you are wrong man.
    regardless of if you prefer sanchez or hate him, there is no denying he looks great. more people said he is light years better than leinart.

john david sucked- was a late round pick last year for a reason
    leinart sucks- was more a product of other stars around him
    matt cassel- looks great, on his way to stardom
    carson palmer-superstar, top 10 qb on a toliet bowl team

sanchez looks great and had a very weak usc offense, so that will translate well to him throwing to real pros.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=seanmac31;3102025]Two teams in two different situations. I wasn't in favor of trading up, but for the price it ended up costing, this was not a bad move. Cleveland fans will probably be upset about the players they got in return, but Mangini went on to manipulate the draft very well and to come out with lots of useful players.[/QUOTE]

The Browns got quite a bit better, we got our QB. If he works out, we will have stolen our first Franchise QB in 40 years, so ... we lost a couple of players I really like.. Rat, and Elam, but.... we got a kid with the goods and tools, he also has the line and running game, defense to pull this off and mature quickly. Let's give the kid all the chance he needs. He's ours, so let's make sure we don't mess his brain up, like we can.:eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone has a right to their opinion...

I think it was a good move.

Take a chance and give up basically a second round pick.

Only time will tell how this turns out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=zachsjethouse;3102334]I respect you, and like you. but today, you are wrong man.
    regardless of if you prefer sanchez or hate him, there is no denying he looks great. more people said he is [B]light years better than leinart[/B].

[B]leinart sucks[/B]- was more a product of other stars around him

sanchez looks great and had a very weak usc offense, so that will translate well to him throwing to real pros.[/QUOTE]
    Zach....that is it...he may be better than Leinart...but it doesn't take much to be better than that bum.

Sanchez will suck, and it will be bad.....those guys that today everyone is trashing and yesterday were praising...will make a difference in their new team....why? Because they're good.