Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tannebaum Allowed Mangini To Rape The Jets

[QUOTE=TKasper01;3102774]He actually commented before the Pats made their first of three 2nd round picks.[/QUOTE]

I take that back then, guess we'll have to hold TX to his word now. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=Jets Fanatic;3101991]In the end Mangini got away with getting everything he wanted and more from the Jets. Was there a single player that Mangini wanted that he didn't take away from the Jets?

Sanchez is another effin Pennington. An eternal almost-would-be-great-QB. What a horrible throw, poise, stance.

I could have stomached anything except that California softy sorry version of a football player.

Tannenbaum is an ahole. Eff you fatty.

Yes, I'm typing from my latop, in my house, I have never played pro-football, yet I know right from wrong. This was the wrongest.[/quote]

Mods, please merge all of the OP's "Chicken Little" threads.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3102101]The only reason the Jets made thsi move was trying to recreate everyting that Baltimore did...
    Hire a coordinator as your Head Coach
    In the process, pass over your your own young coordinator
    Draft a QB.....and [B]HOPE[/B] that it actually works[/QUOTE]

That's the case with any QB if we never take a risk whether that was ratliff, clemens, or now sanchez then we will never find a franchise QB. You have to take a risk at some point or you'll never get anywhere.

To the OP:

you know nothing about football. PERIOD.

I have no problem with you feeling Sanchez sucks, fine with that.

To say we gave up a lot to move from 17 to 5 is ridiculous. WE GAVE UP NOTHING. A jump this drastic without giving up multiple picks including a first is unheard of. THE GUYS WE GAVE UP BLOW. Ratliff is the second backup, coleman couldn't get a sack if you pasted one to his chest, and elam is the slowest safety i've ever seen and horrible in coverage. WHAT THE HELL DID WE GIVE UP? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3101991]In the end Mangini got away with getting everything he wanted and more from the Jets. Was there a single player that Mangini wanted that he didn't take away from the Jets?

Sanchez is another effin Pennington. An eternal almost-would-be-great-QB. What a horrible throw, poise, stance.

I could have stomached anything except that California softy sorry version of a football player.

Yes, I'm typing from my latop, in my house, I have never played pro-football, yet I know right from wrong. This was the wrongest.[/QUOTE]

Were you one of those Wus Bunnies Jet fans that ESPN showed that looked like they lost their pacifier when the trade and draft of Sanchez went down?

[QUOTE=Jets Fanatic;3101991]In the end Mangini got away with getting everything he wanted and more from the Jets. Was there a single player that Mangini wanted that he didn't take away from the Jets?

Yes, I'm typing from my latop, in my house, I have never played pro-football, yet I know right from wrong. This was the wrongest.[/QUOTE]

This is such an idiotic post I don't even know where to start. Did you have an unhappy childhood?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=BIGKIDD325;3102121]When it comes right down to it, strictly the business side was great for the Jets. They give up the 3 guys and an extra pick for a great opportunity.

Whether or not you bash the trade itself though is completely based on whether or not you think Mark Sanchez can be a legitimate starting QB in the NFL. Whether or not you do now is irrelevant, it's not even May yet. We won't know if this really worked out for sure for about 3 years or so, until he has a chance to settle in.

So I don't see how you can say Tannenbaum did anything but a terrific job. You have to do things like this to win. You have to like that he tries to improve the team the way he does.

And you can sit here and debate how good Sanchez is or isn't, but until he has stepped onto the field in a regular season NFL game, you won't know.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Dude!