Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was a no brainer.

Jets Insider VIP
    eldub I see u were serious.. cuz ur positng it i every thread.

MANGINI RAIDED THE JETS ROSTER? Are you ****ing crazy?

Wow, the fans of this team are the worst.

we gave 3 players dont count the two picks.

Hall Of Fame
    I can't believe how badly Pfarl Jam sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey- you fat little loser.

Do NOT PM me again.

Pfarl Jams sucks and we got a great QB.

STOP PM'ING ME! :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3102551]Hey- you fat little loser.

Do NOT PM me again.

Pfarl Jams sucks and we got a great QB.

STOP PM'ING ME! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Haha, ok pedophile. It's sad when someone as old as you attacks someone like you do.

I'll PM u in a second if you want?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=SBIII;3102554]Haha, ok pedophile. It's sad when someone as old as you attacks someone like you do.

I'll PM u in a second if you want?[/QUOTE]

lolz

whacky doodles
    Last edited by 32green; 04-26-2009 at 09:37 AM.

[QUOTE=SBIII;3102461]eldub I see u were serious.. cuz ur positng it i every thread.

we gave 3 players dont count the two picks.[/QUOTE]

Ugh _ I'm reading more and more press and I'm starting to warm up to the idea. What pisses me off is that we had Brett Ratliff who spent 2 years in BSchotts system and now we have a *NEW* QB that may not even play this year and we have to start all over again! I don't want to start over again - I WANT TO WIN NOW !!!!!!!! :steamin:

[QUOTE=SBIII;3102287]Look at it this way, if we took Crabtree people would find reasons why we did not draft Sanchez. It would have been the same argument like D'Brick and Lienhart in 2006. The "Only 16 starts" debate is bull ****. Sure he had 16 starts but it's not like he was playing in a phony conference facing no real competition. Falcons took Ryan, Ravens took Flacco.. MEANWHILE they had Boller who IMO is better than having a Clemens, or a Ratliff. Sanchez has great potential, and a great arm. He makes great throws, and played stellar in those 16 starts.

On to the WR position.. I think finding a great QB is harder to find in the later rounds than it is to find a WR. Sure that's not necessarily true but im very confident we can draft a solid receiver tomorrow in the 3rd round.

I'd like to think we took a giant leap ahead today with picking Mark Sanchez. There is a reason why he is so highly touted. Plus let's see how Cotchery and Clowney and Stuckey do.

Let's face it, we haven't had a burner in YEARS.. but guys like Coles and Cotchery have done fine with sub par QB's. With a strong QB to lead an offense the rest of the pieces will follow.

Im very very excited.. and our draft is not over.. we may find a Jerry Rice :D

The past few days have been rocky with me on here.. but today has totally let that subside for me.

It's a great time Jets fans.. countdown to TRAINING CAMP :)[/QUOTE]

You are correct it was a no brainer as in a brain dead decision made to sell PSLs. Even Vic Carruci thinks this although he thinks he will be the franchise guy. I HATE this move.

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3102612]Ugh _ I'm reading more and more press and I'm starting to warm up to the idea. What pisses me off is that we had Brett Ratliff who spent 2 years in BSchotts system and now we have a *NEW* QB that may not even play this year and we have to start all over again! I don't want to start over again - I WANT TO WIN NOW !!!!!!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

ahhhh so Ratliff getting traded is what really makes you so physically ill.. All those hours irrationally hyping the young buck up for nothing!
    God is dead.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3102461]eldub I see u were serious.. cuz ur positng it i every thread.

we gave 3 players dont count the two picks.[/QUOTE]

Were all a bunch of dicks on this site the other day when you bid your 100 farewell. Now were the worst fans.

I struggle to think why everyone seems to have a problem with you.

Stay off jets insider if you hate us all so much. You super stuffed burrito

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3102612]Ugh _ I'm reading more and more press and I'm starting to warm up to the idea. What pisses me off is that we had Brett Ratliff who spent 2 years in BSchotts system and now we have a *NEW* QB that may not even play this year and we have to start all over again! I don't want to start over again - I WANT TO WIN NOW !!!!!!!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

lol, and Ratliff was gonna make us "WIN NOW" :confused: :confused:

i think the two trades were a coup -- moving up twice and not giving up any 2010 picks is fantastic :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3103141]lol, and Ratliff was gonna make us "WIN NOW" :confused: :confused:

i think the two trades were a coup -- [B]moving up twice and not giving up any 2010 picks is fantastic[/B] :yes:[/QUOTE]
    EXACTLY. We came into the draft with very few needs. We drafted a QB: NEED we drafted a RB: NEED (TJ is 31) and im sure we will either trade up again, or snatch a WR in the 6th.

[QUOTE=FF2;3102291]Soooo....you are NOT done with JI? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Where was this latest SBIII farewell thread, link?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JETS_for_life;3105679]Where was this latest SBIII farewell thread, link?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193224[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Bumpity bump bump bump

Wow, holy thread Necro Batman. Yes, I was WRONG, I admit it publicly now. Brett Ratliff is NOT the second coming of Joe Montana, and David Clowney is not Jerry Rice's illegitimate son :yes:

[QUOTE=Peebag;3569632]Bumpity bump bump bump[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm, bumpity, dump, lock and ban please :yes: