Thread: Wr ???????????/

Wr ???????????/

does anyone else think that we are done at WR with what we have or is something getting done in the next few weeks/months ti get us a WR, either a trade (dont know what we would trade though) or FA.

what boggles my mind is that while i like edwards and i dont really see us getting him at all. how does cleveland take two WR with their first three picks when you already have like 6 WR on your active roster. it sure does look as if they are going to ditch edwards, i just dont think we have anything to get him thats all

two words: clown baby.

don't worry.

LOL!

This board has been having a lovefest over Clowney for the last 8 months.

What happened?

How about all the Marcus Henry was a '08 6th round steal.

What happened?

clowney made a website

We must trust in the Jets staff that they have a plan or are satisfied in what we have. Simple. Why can't we just trust that.

Clowney will be a god

WR is the huge question mark that everyone is worrying about. At this point we lost Coles (which was no longer a #1 but definitely a sole possession receiver) and we have brought in no one (we needed a#1 before we lost Coles). I would hope the FA has something in the works because even before the draft the word coming out of the mini camp was "We need a #1 WR and it was the most glaring problem on the offensive side of the ball".

I really like our WR core. Cotchery is going to be better then Coles. We stole Clowney from GB and he should be a good backup. Smith is starting to catch the ball and is faster then most people in the NFL. I think Stuckey could be great. If not for his injury he would have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder easy in that draft. He looked good last year and should look even better with a full training camp. Not to mention Washington and Keller are great targets as well. There are just no shortage of targets on this team.

we gotta sign someone

Reggie Williams
    Matt Jones
    DJ Hackett
    Malcom Floyd

are all decent options.

[QUOTE=New Jerzey Jet;3103886]we gotta sign someone

Reggie Williams
    Matt Jones
    DJ Hackett
    Malcom Floyd

are all decent options.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Jones suspended for the year?

[QUOTE=New Jerzey Jet;3103886]we gotta sign someone

Reggie Williams
    Matt Jones
    DJ Hackett
    Malcom Floyd

are all decent options.[/QUOTE]

I think we came out and said we dont Jones. But Floyd's height makes him sucha great option. The other two would be great additions as well.

Only as backups if we cant land Edwards / Boldin / Ochocinco

[QUOTE=Dreamers;3103902]Isn't Jones suspended for the year?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't believe he's been given his suspension yet.