Thread: SHea teams in love with SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

SHea teams in love with SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)

As Jets & Mets fan, what is the fascination with all these SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)s? An alliterative ode to the old ballpark? A hope that more than just one is a Jew to please the lantzmen of Bkly'n, Queens and Nassau? Who knew so many SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)s could be fit into my sports fandom.

One was an end of career near star with a few moments of glory, the next is a promising reliever who can burn up some innings and the third is a WAR F---KING MACHINE! I watched him destroy the beloved Nittany's BCS dream last year and pleased he's on our side.

Love the pick, love Ryan's aggression to get players and not bodies. So far, I'm very glad he's our coach

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, we signed all of them in tribute to Shea.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking that. I'm getting confused. 1 is an OF, 1 a reliever, and 1 a RB...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doublel9;3103518]As Jets & Mets fan, what is the fascination with all these SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)s? An alliterative ode to the old ballpark? A hope that more than just one is a Jew to please the lantzmen of Bkly'n, Queens and Nassau? Who knew so many SHawn, Sean, SHonn Green(e)s could be fit into my sports fandom.

One was an end of career near star with a few moments of glory, the next is a promising reliever who can burn up some innings and the third is a WAR F---KING MACHINE! I watched him destroy the beloved Nittany's BCS dream last year and pleased he's on our side.

Love the pick, love Ryan's aggression to get players and not bodies. So far, I'm very glad he's our coach[/QUOTE]

You wait 2 1/2 years for your first post and come up with that trash? Was it worth the wait so you could make your bigoted comment? Thanks for playing. Don't rush your 2nd post.