Thread: Tossing around the word "Unproven".

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Tossing around the word "Unproven".

So many people are tossing the word unproven around describing Mark. Do these people understand that a draftee has no NFL experience? Unproven in the NCAA? Yeah, that' means a lot. Jeff George was a proven QB.. that panned out well. Blair Thomas was a PROVEN RB in college.. yeah, he was awesome!

If people are REALLY worried about him that's one thing, but to dog him and make any little gripe just because you didn't want him is stupid. 41 td's and over 3,000 yards passing is a pretty good stat I'd say. Oh.. yeah, Rose Bowl MVP to boot.

Yeah im in such a gloomy mood. "Horrible" day to be a Jets fan...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah this conversation has been going on for awhile now ... The only thing we can do is wait and see how he actually plays. And then everyone will claim that they "saw this coming"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3103768]So many people are tossing the word unproven around describing Mark. Do these people understand that a draftee has no NFL experience? Unproven in the NCAA? Yeah, that' means a lot. Jeff George was a proven QB.. that panned out well. Blair Thomas was a PROVEN RB in college.. yeah, he was awesome!

If people are REALLY worried about him that's one thing, but to dog him and make any little gripe just because you didn't want him is stupid. 41 td's and over 3,000 yards passing is a pretty good stat I'd say. Oh.. yeah, Rose Bowl MVP to boot.

Yeah im in such a gloomy mood. "Horrible" day to be a Jets fan...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He is unproven, 16 starts in college on a way superior talented team, and I'm supposed to think this guy is the second coming of Christ. You have your opinions the rest of us have ours , practice what you preach.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3103798]He is unproven, 16 starts in college on a way superior talented team, and I'm supposed to think this guy is the second coming of Christ. You have your opinions the rest of us have ours , practice what you preach.[/QUOTE]
    How is 41 td's and over 3,000 yards passing unproven? Im pretty sure it proves he is a good QB. But do you understand that all players are unproven?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3103806]How is 41 td's and over 3,000 yards passing unproven? Im pretty sure it proves he is a good QB. [B]But do you understand that all players are unproven?[/QUOTE][/B]

No I don't think randy Moss was unproven or Keyshawn Jhonson Or Dan Marino or Joe Flacco or Matt ryan I could go on and on) these guys showed they had what it took to play at the NFL level long before they took a snap, Sanchez does not have enough as far as I'm concerned I hope I'm wrong. Great personality like Chad **** me up my ass Pennington but seems like the same arm same person with a great tan and better haircut.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3103853][/B]

[B]No I don't think randy Moss was unproven or Keyshawn Jhonson Or Dan Marino or Joe Flacco or Matt ryan I could go on and on) these guys showed they had what it took to play at the NFL level long before they took a snap[/B], Sanchez does not have enough as far as I'm concerned I hope I'm wrong. Great personality like Chad **** me up my ass Pennington but seems like the same arm same person with a great tan and better haircut.[/QUOTE]

LOL, this is pure unadulterated talking out of your ass.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;3103858]LOL, this is pure unadulterated talking out of your ass.[/QUOTE]

stfu your cramping my style.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3103877]stfu your cramping my style.[/QUOTE]

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;3103881]:D[/QUOTE]

All jokes aside I love the pick it showed balls first time in along time.

I hope this Burrito works out. But i'm not drinking any ****ing sangria

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;3103895]All jokes aside I love the pick it showed balls first time in along time.

I hope this Burrito works out. But i'm not drinking any ****ing sangria[/QUOTE]

You know I took a big risk knowing there could be drinks involved.

[B]Proven[/B] fact that there is a major [B]Risk[/B] ****ing with ragu when drinks are involved! :yes: