Thread: Welcome back to 2006

Welcome back to 2006

First of all, just let me say I love having Mark Sanchez on the Jets. With that being said, I think it would be wise for Shotty to dig out his trick plays from 2006. It would take work and pressure off of Sanchez and let players like Clowney and Leon get touches. Flea Fleakers, Options, and etc could really help this team with the speed we have. Also like in 2006 i think we can suprise some people and make the playoffs. Thoughts?

thats exactly how our offense will get points on the board. Theyll have to play like that because its our defense thats going to win games for us.

[QUOTE=jetsfan920;3103864]First of all, just let me say I love having Mark Sanchez on the Jets. With that being said, I think it would be wise for Shotty to dig out his trick plays from 2006. It would take work and pressure off of Sanchez and let players like Clowney and Leon get touches. Flea Fleakers, Options, and etc could really help this team with the speed we have. Also like in 2006 i think we can suprise some people and make the playoffs. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I don't see Rex as a trick plays kind of guy. I see this offense as being a basic run the ball down the other teams throats and go vertical when it's setup.