Thread: One of the best blocking TE's still available

Practice Squad

One of the best blocking TE's still available

One of the best blocking TE's still available
    Bear Pascoe runs at Fresno State Pro Day.

By Dan Leberfeld

Posted Apr 26, 2009

The Jets have one pick left. They need a dominating blocking tight end. A guy who make a lot of sense for the Jets is Fresno State's Bear Pascoe. Also available is Maryland's Dan Gronkowsk

All Pro
    Don't know if he's gone but Gronkowski is my Pick. though i'd take baker over him at this point and pray he goes UDFA

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Bear Pascoe is a marginal blocker on a good day, which is more than I can say about leberfeld and his insight....

i WONDER IF WE DO A THUNDER AND LIGHTENING APPROACH AT te I.E. WE HAVE A GREAT wR, LETS GET THE GREAT BLOCKER. Seems we did that w/ Rbs so I could see it here as well. We'll see.

I still think that for our pick at 6, the position most likely to make the roster would be blocking TE. Heck, he might even start some weeks...

Well that's that.

I really wanted Anthony Hill.

Andrew Davie TE Arkansas is intriguing - possibly trade down pick up a 7th and take him.

[QUOTE=LesterLyles;3104371]i WONDER IF WE DO A THUNDER AND LIGHTENING APPROACH AT te I.E. WE HAVE A GREAT wR, LETS GET THE GREAT BLOCKER. Seems we did that w/ Rbs so I could see it here as well. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

CAP LOCKS [B][U]AGAIN. [/U][/B]

Mitch King is still there, right?

He makes the most sense for us IMO. A little small, but he plays with a lot of passion and can split time at DE with Marques Douglas. This guy is a true leader.

Yeah he's gone...