Thread: Mark Sanchez At The Draft and On NFL Network.

Mark Sanchez At The Draft and On NFL Network.

He's at the Draft, and you'll see him in an interview at the draft in 10-15 minutes.

He'll be on ESPN soon after he's done with NFLN as well.

He's on ESPN now, NFL right after. Man he's happy. Still wearing his Jets Hat. :D He's going to thrive.

He speaks like a winner. Very impressive. Hope it translates into wins...........

I love the pick man, you know I was saying before that the Jets had a chance to show some balls and finally get their man at QB. They did and I am happy as hell!! Its so nice to know we have a young talented QB that could lead this team for a long time.

I saw the interview on ESPN, he just seems like a great guy. He seems ready to get in and work his ass off for the starting job. He has a confidence about him that's really positive, he isn't cocky or anything but you just see him as a confident man. I am extremely happy right now, the Jets got a real good QB. Hes a gamer and going to do some big things with us.

lol, he got huge hands, he's on NFL Network now.

All Pro
    Well one thing i will say is that he knows how to work the microphone. Very polished and composed speaker. I won't lie, i do like what he has to say and it does help reassure me some. If he can play half as good as he interviews, that would be great..

Lol, at Gruden's handshake at the end, love that grimace. He needs to be coaching next year, far too enjoyable of a character

Banned
    [QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;3104389]I love the pick man, you know I was saying before that the Jets had a chance to show some balls and finally get their man at QB. They did and I am happy as hell!! Its so nice to know we have a young talented QB that could lead this team for a long time.

I saw the interview on ESPN, he just seems like a great guy. He seems ready to get in and work his ass off for the starting job. He has a confidence about him that's really positive, he isn't cocky or anything but you just see him as a confident man. I am extremely happy right now, the Jets got a real good QB. Hes a gamer and going to do some big things with us.[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you said...This is crazy, the Jets actually have a Franchise QB with the talent, potential and ability to lead this Jets team deep into the playoffs for years to come and I'm going to love each and every second of it. We have a winner guys, a natural winner.

And he's not cocky-Not cocky @ all, but I believe that he's confident in his own ability and thats the reason why he showed NFL scouts what he had to offer with each and every skill-drill, the Kid knows what he can do and I have a feeling we will see Sanchez help lead this Jets team to the playoffs here in 2009.

Hall Of Fame
    total opposite from when I heard NFLN interview Josh Freeman...sounded like he was trying really hard to remember lines and the right things to say but I wasn't really believing it.

I couldn't imagine Freeman leading a huddle not to mention a team

Sanchez looks/ sounds like he is a born winner.

just the medicine this franchise needs.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3104433]I agree with everything you said...This is crazy, the Jets actually have a Franchise QB with the talent, potential and ability to lead this Jets team deep into the playoffs for years to come and I'm going to love each and every second of it. We have a winner guys, a natural winner.

And he's not cocky-Not cocky @ all, but I believe that he's confident in his own ability and thats the reason why he showed NFL scouts what he had to offer with each and every skill-drill, the Kid knows what he can do and I have a feeling we will see Sanchez help lead this Jets team to the playoffs here in 2009.[/QUOTE]

How about his calling Clemens? Very nice move.

I like it.

Blue collar upbringing, son of a fireman, wants to be a Jet, is ecstatic about being a Jet, has the talent, means to me he will want to suceed and want to succed as a Jet. Just wanting to be a Jet versus just wanting to be an NFL player means a lot to me. If a guy actually wants the job he gets he will devote time to it that he would not if he is somewhere he would rather not be. He really seems to me to be very, very happy that he went to the Jets. How do you think his "body language" is?

Guaranteed you see some sort of TV spot with Sanchez and Fireman Ed, lol.

[QUOTE=JazzyJet;3104450]

Sanchez looks/ sounds like he is a born winner.

[/QUOTE]

I think this shows Woody Johnson's effect. Johnson, as a big business owner, has likely honed the trait of "judging men", of being able to see leadership in men.

This could be a good thing that Woody has become much more involved.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

"It's pretty rare that there's a team that you really want to play for, and you actually get drafted by them. It's a dream come true"

All Pro
    [QUOTE=marano;3104520]Blue collar upbringing, son of a fireman, wants to be a Jet, is ecstatic about being a Jet, has the talent, means to me he will want to suceed and want to succed as a Jet. Just wanting to be a Jet versus just wanting to be an NFL player means a lot to me. If a guy actually wants the job he gets he will devote time to it that he would not if he is somewhere he would rather not be. He really seems to me to be very, very happy that he went to the Jets. [B][SIZE="3"]How do you think his "body language" is?[/[/SIZE][/B]QUOTE]

==================================================

:):)

Sanchez needs to realize there are 16 games in the pros and not 12...said you can win a division going 8-4......

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3105046]"It's pretty rare that there's a team that you really want to play for, and you actually get drafted by them. It's a dream come true"[/QUOTE]

Why would a west coast kid want to play for the Jets?? One would think a west coast team would be more logical??? I'm not complaining and happy he feels that way it's just...Rare..

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=Savage69;3105075]Why would a west coast kid want to play for the Jets?? One would think a west coast team would be more logical??? I'm not complaining and happy he feels that way it's just...Rare..[/QUOTE]

He probably liked Tannenbaum, Ryan and Schottenheimer. Tannenbaum and Schottenheimer come across as really smart young guys, and Ryan's very passionate about football, we all know his players love playing for him. There's also a pretty good base of talent here. Good line, great running game. Brand new state of the art training facilities. Overall, being the Jets starting QB is a lot more attractive than someplace like Detroit.

[QUOTE=Savage69;3105075]Why would a west coast kid want to play for the Jets?? One would think a west coast team would be more logical??? I'm not complaining and happy he feels that way it's just...Rare..[/QUOTE]

I would usually agree but its NYC and this guy is a media magnet.