View Poll Results: What's the Jets Post-Draft WR Plans?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • We're set at WR

1 5.88%
  • Trade for Edwards

13 76.47%
  • Trade for Boldin

2 11.76%
  • Other (Plax, Matt Jones,...)

1 5.88%

Thread: Do the Jets Trade for a WR?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Do the Jets Trade for a WR?

I've been pretty upset with the Jets for their lack of attention to the WR sitution, [I]thus far[/I]. I would be much happier with the Sanchez pick if the Jets were able to bring in a legit WR.

With that said, what do you guys think? Are the Jets content with going into the season with the WR's we have now? Or do you think they will still pull off a trade for Edwards, Boldin... IMO it looks like Mangini is def getting ready to deal Edwards.

What do you think?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, trade for Braylon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    no thanks, i'd like some picks next year please. we'll find someone kicking around

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=K-Ro 25;3104360]No, trade for Braylon.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Paradis;3104362]no thanks, i'd like some picks next year please. we'll find someone kicking around[/QUOTE]

Are you guys happy with having Cotch as a #1? And Smith/Stuckey/Clowney as #2?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=player1322;3104367]Are you guys happy with having Cotch as a #1? And Smith/Stuckey/Clowney as #2?[/QUOTE]

yes, over liquidating next year's draft i do. Ocho for a 3rd or 4th is about it. Braylon isn't going anywhere and i'm not high on Boldin. He's upside is massive, but his downsides are significant and old age is going to ripe'n those concerns

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3104379]yes, over liquidating next year's draft i do. Ocho for a 3rd or 4th is about it. Braylon isn't going anywhere and i'm not high on Boldin. He's upside is massive, but his downsides are significant and old age is going to ripe'n those concerns[/QUOTE]

Thats the "other" selection. I don't want to give up next years first for anyone, especially after this years draft. But IMO they HAVE to do something to address this situation. If we go into the season with our current WR's it won't matter who our QB is they will not do very good, and everyone will be screaming about what a bust Sanchez is.