Thread: Matt Slauson OG/Nebraska.

Matt Slauson OG/Nebraska.

Who? I guess he's for depth, and as a future starter.

This was a Callahan Pick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Here's a tip: You don't have to know of the player for them to be good.

Absolutely a Callahan pick, an OL that he coached at Nebraska?

Got no problems with that, he obviously knows the kid better then anybody.

All Pro
    He was listed as a late-round guy who was versatile (played both guard and tackle in college) and decent enough to make an NFL roster as a backup. This is just Tanny addressing our lack of O-line depth...

[QUOTE=SBIII;3104502]Here's a tip: You don't have to know of the player for them to be good.[/QUOTE]

I never said he was bad smartass.

[QUOTE=SBIII;3104502]Here's a tip: You don't have to know of the player for them to be good.[/QUOTE]

I never said he was bad smartass.

All League
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3104510]Absolutely a Callahan pick, an OL that he coached at Nebraska?

Got no problems with that, he obviously knows the kid better then anybody.[/QUOTE]

+1

Here is a bit of draft analysis on this guy:

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/matt-slauson?id=81871[/URL]
    Last edited by MadCroatian; 04-26-2009 at 05:07 PM.

[QUOTE=K-Ro 25;3104513]I never said he was bad smartass.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's joey two times.

"i going to go get the papers, get the papers"

[QUOTE=K-Ro 25;3104488]Who? I guess he's for depth, and as a future starter.

This was a Callahan Pick.[/QUOTE]

that is correct.this was a callahan pick allthe way.

Banned
    [QUOTE=K-Ro 25;3104488]Who? I guess he's for depth, and as a future starter.

This was a Callahan Pick.[/QUOTE]

Is that really who we drafted? I've been pumped up like never before after the pick of Mark Sanchez, I really enjoyed the pick of Shonn Greene but since I have no idea who this guy is, I cant really comment.

Not trying to be negative here, but I would have much rather seen the Jets go after a blocking TE, a 3-4 DE, 3-4 NT before an O-Lineman but hey, what do I know?

Great draft guys...Now if only we can find a way to bring in a WR such as Edwards, Boldin, Burress or even Matt Jones could help us out a bunch.

Well we definitely need depth on the O-Line so hopefully this guy will help.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3104527]Is that really who we drafted? I've been pumped up like never before after the pick of Mark Sanchez, I really enjoyed the pick of Shonn Greene but since I have no idea who this guy is, I cant really comment.

Not trying to be negative here, but I would have much rather seen the Jets go after a blocking TE, a 3-4 DE, 3-4 NT before an O-Lineman but hey, what do I know?

Great draft guys...Now if only we can find a way to bring in a WR such as Edwards, Boldin, Burress or even Matt Jones could help us out a bunch.[/QUOTE]

there will be plenty of free agent tight ends on the market.{with experience]

I have a feeling tis guy will play some TE as a blocker. I big feeling.