Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sanchez to throw out the first pitch at Citi Field tomorrow night

  1. #1
    JetsFan2012
    Guest

    Sanchez to throw out the first pitch at Citi Field tomorrow night

    Per his twitter feed. Any Mets/Jets fan who will be there, enjoy the first appearance by our new QB.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Cool.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,538
    he can probably do a better job than most of these sad sack of bodies that are masquerading as starting pitchers.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Play2Win View Post
    he can probably do a better job than most of these sad sack of bodies that are masquerading as starting pitchers.
    Sanchez could probably be the mets no.3 starter right now.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Play2Win View Post
    he can probably do a better job than most of these sad sack of bodies that are masquerading as starting pitchers.
    Agreed, I'd give him an inning or two. For serious.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Per his twitter feed. Any Mets/Jets fan who will be there, enjoy the first appearance by our new QB.
    They were going to have Chad do that in 2000 but he couldn't reach home plate...

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Sanchez could probably be the mets no.3 starter right now.
    if he can throw a slider, he's the 2. if not....4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us