Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone concerned about Sanchez's Character?

Is anyone concerned about Sanchez's Character?

I'm just a little concerned about him being an alleged rapist. Yes, charges were dropped and his name was cleared but I find it hard to root for him. I know my opinion is unpopular, as everyone has fallen in love with him but I value character very highly. I hope Clemens has a fair shot at starter and I hope he beats out Sanchez. JMO.

Hall Of Fame
    I don't think this is even a question.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jettingtovictory;3104705]I'm just a little concerned about him being an alleged rapist. Yes, charges were dropped and his name was cleared but I find it hard to root for him. I know my opinion is unpopular, as everyone has fallen in love with him but I value character very highly. I hope Clemens has a fair shot at starter and I hope he beats out Sanchez. JMO.[/QUOTE]

A good looking kid like him don't have to rape anyone..More like he wouldn't give the girl any and she got pissed..:eek:

[QUOTE=Savage69;3104717]A good looking kid like him don't have to rape anyone..More like he wouldn't give the girl any and she got pissed..:eek:[/QUOTE]

Wow. I'm actually speechless.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=jettingtovictory;3104705]I'm just a little concerned about him being an alleged rapist. Yes, charges were dropped and his name was cleared but I find it hard to root for him. I know my opinion is unpopular, as everyone has fallen in love with him but I value character very highly. I hope Clemens has a fair shot at starter and I hope he beats out Sanchez. JMO.[/QUOTE]
    You hope he gets beat for what ****ing reason? How stupid is this?

It's a very strange to bring up right now as charges were dropped and he was in a college environment where you could only imagine the type of girls hanging all over him. One drunk night and psycho girl from hell and it can happen to any one in his position.

I don't have any concerns.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3104718]Wow. I'm actually speechless.[/QUOTE]

Dam that's a first...:yes:

Jets Insider VIP

So if I randomly accused you of stealing something from me but charges were never filed, your name was cleared, etc. then most people should question your character for the rest of your life?

Veteran
    I understand the concern and rape is a big deal but he was cleared which means he probably didn't do it.

I believe the charges were dropped and I dont think "rape" was the accusation but I could be wrong.

Not making light of such a seriuos matter but I havent heard much about it throughout the draft and before............

Veteran
    us d1 superstars dont have 2 do that

we can get any girl we want
    Last edited by kobe24jets; 04-26-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3104717]A good looking kid like him don't have to rape anyone..More like he wouldn't give the girl any and she got pissed..:eek:[/QUOTE]

This is the most likely scenario.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=kdelgado;3104724]I understand the concern and rape is a big deal but he was cleared which means he probably didn't do it.[/QUOTE]
    No offense to women but they are attention whores. Tons of girls get guys in trouble for this ****. It's a way of covering up if they cheated on their bf's.

Jets Insider VIP
    and 3 Patriots never filed charges against Brady so what's the big deal?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3104732][B]No offense to women but they are attention whores[/B]. Tons of girls get guys in trouble for this ****. It's a way of covering up if they cheated on their bf's.[/QUOTE]

Holy Irony Batman! :eek:

He's a 6'2 220+ pound athlete playing quarterback for the top college football program of the past decade.

You REALLY buy he had to go to extreme measures to get a girl?

[QUOTE=SBIII;3104732]No offense to women but they are attention whores. Tons of girls get guys in trouble for this ****. It's a way of covering up if they cheated on their bf's.[/QUOTE]

what can i say?

the guy knows women :yes:

[QUOTE=kobe24jets;3104729]us d1 superstars dont have 2 do that

we can get any girl we want[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right kobe. It 09. Da girls rape youz.

Practice Squad
    A reporter asked him about the incident during his press conference today. He said he was "falsely accused" and learned much from it.

All League

No not concerned at all. Charges were not even filed. Hey I like Kellen but no way in hell does he beat out Mark for the starting position.