Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone concerned about Sanchez's Character?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=rayzor;3104742]A reporter asked him about the incident during his press conference today. He said he was "falsely accused" and learned much from it.[/QUOTE]

So the chick had fake boobs?? Figures Silicone Slut..:yes:

[QUOTE=SBIII;3104732]No offense to women but they are attention whores. Tons of girls get guys in trouble for this ****. It's a way of covering up if they cheated on their bf's.[/QUOTE]

You are so wordly and knowing in teh wayz of the cunning female.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jettingtovictory;3104705] [B][U][SIZE="6"]Yes, charges were dropped and his name was cleared [/SIZE][/U][/B][/QUOTE]

... that is the important part ...

... go slander elsewhere ...

l_j_r

He was also interviewed by Serby about it and it's in todays Daily News.

Saidf he learned alot from it...probably that girls will use you if they can and since they're oh so innocent in the eyes of the public theres always the outside shot they can get away with it so be careful.

[QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;3104753]... that is the important part ...

... go slander elsewhere ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

+1. I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;3104752]You are so wordly and knowing in teh wayz of the cunning female.[/QUOTE]

He even speaks their language he's a Cunny Linguist...:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3104752]You are so wordly and knowing in teh wayz of the cunning female.[/QUOTE]

we'll have to agree to disagree on that one

You question his character when today when he showed up at the Jets facility he brought his whole entire extended and intermediate family (thats what it said on espn) and he was cleared of charges so I guess according to you he has some bad character problems doesn't make sense:confused:

Not at all concerned about it....

[quote]In April 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of sexual assault.[11][12] He was released from jail the following day, after posting $200,000 bail, but USC placed him on interim suspension that suspended him from the football team yet permitted him to take his semester finals, albeit separate from the general student body and under the supervision of campus security.[13] On June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed against Sanchez due to a "lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt", noting the case was "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."[14][15] The District Attorney's office released the charge evaluation worksheet that said the alleged victim in the case said she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed, and that she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied; the woman later spent time with other students without mentioning an incident and later told her mother who reportedly called police later in the morning.[11][12] The woman involved left the university.[16] Sanchez was required to take a rape awareness class at USC.[17] USC reinstated Sanchez but he remained subject to team-related discipline for underage drinking and using fake identification on the night he was arrested.[14] Sanchez had been previously detained but not arrested by USC's Department of Public Safety for allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party.[13][/quote] - Wikipedia.

[QUOTE=jettingtovictory;3104705]I'm just a little concerned about him being an alleged rapist. Yes, charges were dropped and his name was cleared but I find it hard to root for him. I know my opinion is unpopular, as everyone has fallen in love with him but I value character very highly. I hope Clemens has a fair shot at starter and I hope he beats out Sanchez. JMO.[/QUOTE]
    If I told everyone that you had done something like that, that obviously doesn't mean you did it. Some trashy gold digger looking for attention probably made the accusations. I saw nothing to make me believe that he will be anything but a stand up citizen.

[FONT="Arial Black"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]DUMP![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3104793]Not at all concerned about it....
    [B]she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her butt[/B]
    - Wikipedia.[/QUOTE]

Well that was his mistake.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3104793]Not at all concerned about it....

- Wikipedia.[/QUOTE]

So it was accused sexual assault, not rape? And, the girl consented but when he got aggressive she told him to stop and he complied? Then she didn't report anything until her Mom found out a potentially rich future NFL player fooled around with her daughter and then the mom was the one who called police????

[QUOTE]The District Attorney's office released the charge evaluation worksheet that said the alleged victim in the case said [B]she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed[/B], and that [B]she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied[/B]; the woman later spent time with other students [B]without mentioning an incident [/B]and [B]later told her mother who reportedly called police [/B]later in the morning[/QUOTE]

That's just about the weakest reported incident I've ever heard.

This guys character is out the roof! Are you kidding me? Luckily we dont have to worry about the Mangini "character" issues anymore. Rex Ryan wants killers! Mangini prob would not have drafted Greene coz of his academic shortcomings in college. Who wants choir boys anyways...this is the NFL.